Home alone (part 1)

Adriana and Michael were both in their graduates of high school, Michael had a huge crush on Adriana. Adriana was one of the best soccer players in the school. She has beautiful brown hair and bright as the ocean , blue eyes and tan skin. They were best friends since they were young and he has always wanted to tell her how he felt. She would never realize he liked her until one day.
Well one evening, dad told me that him and Lily(my dad's girlfriend) were going to go out on a date and that I could invite Mike over (that's what I would call him)since I was gonna be alone by myself until tomorrow afternoon. So they left once Mike got to my house and I told him I was gonna go change. I went to my room and changed into short blue pajama shorts and crop top revealing my tan smooth stomach. I went into the kitchen and Michael was standing there with a bowl of flour and a piece of paper, "Mike, whatcha doing?" He looked up to see me in my little outfit and opened his mouth, closing his mouth quickly after. He stuttered, "Uh-uh I don't know...I was trying to make a cake...can you help me?" I agreed to help and took the instructions. I picked up the bowl of flour to move it but I accidently tripped and got flour all over him. He gasped and attempted to wipe it off, only making it worse. I couldn't help but laugh at the flour covering his hair and face.
He then cocks an eye brow at me, "Are you laughing at me?" He questions as I try to hide it. I shake my head, "No" I squeak. He smirks, "Oh really. I think you are. I'll give you something to laugh about." I wasn't sure what he meant but I had the feeling that I should run. I put the flour down and ran to the hallway. He started chasing away after me. He chases me until my only option was to go into my room. I push my door open and run to one side of the bed. He smirks, "Guess you're trapped now." I look for a way out and attempt to jump over the bed, only allowing him access to grab my ankle. He pulls me down to him and smirks yet again, "Hmm. This seems like quite a mess you've gotten yourself into." I struggle and try to get out of his grasp but I fail. He drags me by my ankle to one side of the bed. He then sits on top of me and then he just stares at me, smiling. I begin to panic, "What are you going to do?" I ask. He runs a finger along my bare tummy, "So...how ticklish are you?" I shiver under his touch. I was extremely ticklish, "I'm not." I lied. He ran his fingers up my side and smiled when I attempted to pull away, "I think that's a lie." He continues to run his fingers along my bare sides, smiling while watching me shake, trying to hold my laughter in. He sighs, "C'mon. You know you want to laugh." I deny it and shake my head. He shrugs, "You asked for it." I start feeling nervous when he said that.......

-----

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter! Let me know how you liked it!