bullies

Time: 7:00 «the time I wake up for hel-school»

Place: dream and nightmares house

Words: 610

«short...I think»

«no one POV»

nightmare groaned waking up from his slumber "UGH WHY" nightmare groaned in a whisper shutting off his alarm clock and getting up, nightmare walked to his closet and opened it getting his school uniform consisting of a black shirt, light blue jeans/jeggings and a lightish darkish purple tie. Notting to outgoing. After he got done with packing his backpack and stuff he went downstairs were his brother and parent guardian, Kai, where eating breakfast "sup" nightmare greeted "hello" "good morning night" Kai said, once nightmare was sitting in his seat he was headed breakfast, two eggs and around 12 pieces of bacon "thanks" nightmare said before eating the delicious food,

«timeskip brought to you by me fucking working on this at 2:23 AM»

Dream and nightmare were at the front of the school one being crowded with people the other looking for his friends "well well well what do we have here" a familiar voice said "what do you want Brayden" nightmare said with venom in his voice "oh you know trying to destroy negativity and you know, you're full of it" Brayden said "congra-fucking-tulations you figured out something we both know now could you politely fuck. Off" nightmare was annoyed brayden was one of his many bullies you know what scratch that the whole school hated him but that was an understatement the closest thing to what the hole school felt about him was they despised him and favorited his brother. After a long beating brayden left him alone "NIGHTMARE" nightmare weekly pushed up "c-cross?...er-rror?..." nightmare said and soon everything went black.

«timeskip at me now doing this at 11:57»

Nightmare opened my eyes to see he was in the nurses office "oh you're awake" the nurse said in a annoyed tone "NIGHTMARE"  cross yelled "CROSS clam down he just woke up" error said "sorry are you ok night?" Cross asked "I'm fine I'm fine just a little swore I can still walk ok" nightmare answered "oh ok" cross said "OK it's close to class time and if we'll want to make it in time we have to go now" error announced "OR just a thought we can maybe skip class" nightmare suggested. Error just sighed.

"you two can skip class I'm going to class" error said "I found out were inks, dreams and blues lockers are~ maybe if we skip class we can prank them?" Nightmare said "you son-of-a-bitch" error said "I'm in" error did the finger gun thing but with one hand, after that they all had a good laugh and went out of the nurses office

«timeskip brought to you by me doing this in a zoom call/class»

«nightmares POV»

after me, cross and error went are separate ways I was confronted by the bird himself covered in paint purple paint, dream. "What happened to you?" I said trying to hold my laughter "well someone thought It was a good idea to put a purple paint bucket on the top of the door I was going through" dream said angrily "I wonder who did it" I said smirking and started running to our house "NIGHTMARE GET BACK HERE"

«timeskip brought to you by nightmare being a adorable little shity goblin»

Once nightmare got to his house..."you pranked dream again and now you're hiding away am I right?" "Ye" "go into his room and on the right side of his closet is a secret room he'll never find you in there" "thanks"

"NIGHTMARE!"