sad boi hours

«if you know the song I love you»

Time: 7:45

Place: swap high «the school»

Words: 750

«no ones POV»

The next day nightmare was being beat by his bullies, Brayden, Ashley, Kailey and Michael. he felt horrible he could have sworn that they were going to beat him until he died, he saw a crowd of course not helping. "I'm getting tired and I think the fucker has had a enough" Michael said, people agreed has to seeing the hurt negative human "pussy" someone said in pain. Michael turned to nightmare "what did you just say . FUCKER" Michael said "PUSSY did you fucking hear what I said or do I need to repeat it again" nightmare said in the most calm tone he could muster "no I heard it and I think you didn't learn you lesson" Michael said "when have I ever "learn" my lesson MIchAel" nightmare replied "you little shit-" Michael said as he tried to punch key word

Tried

nightmare caught the punch like it was nothing and broke his arm in a way he could still move it «true story my mom broke my aunt pinky-» "OW WHAT THE FUCK YOU BASTARD" Michael yelled. "Oh shut up I have to go through that shit ALL the time I think you can get though it". nightmare after that just walked away "FUCK YEAH GO NIGHTMARE" cross yelled finally get out of Brayden hands

«no one POV»

Dream walked to nightmare after hearing break(?) a student's arm "...nightmare..." Dream said in a Stern tone "dream". dream looked at nightmare in the eye's 'Jesus Christ why must your eyes be ever so pretty' "I heard you broke a student's arm is that true" dream said "yes but he was fucking beating me to-" "no stop what ever he was doing it didn't deserve an arm broken" dream cut off nightmare. Nightmare was more than pissed "how the FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL EXACTLY YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING FUCKING NOTHING"

Error watched from afar just waiting to comfort nightmare after dream left "well well well what do we have here~" error turned around "...blue what are you doing..." Error "asked" "the one and only and I should be asking you the same" blue said "I'm waiting for dream and nightmare to stop having their moment so I can comfort night" error knew better than to tell blue this but he also knew that blue already knew this shit and was just playing dumb "you should already know that" error said "I should but you know me-" "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DREAM!?" "YOU DESERVED THAT YOU'RE BLAMING PEOPLE THAT DID NOTHING WRONG" "THEY'RE FUCKING HURTING ME AND THEY ALL HATE ME EVEN THE FUCKING TEACHERS JUST BY MY EXISTENCE" "YOUR EXISTENCE IS A REASON TO HATE YOU" error and blue heard yelling from nightmare and Dream. They ran out to see nightmare standing still probably in shock and dream with his hands over his mouth "w-what..." "Night I didn't mean it I just overreacted a-and that just slipped out I'm sor-". Nightmare just backed away with tears in his eyes and ran off. A few tears slipping out with him rubbing his eyes to prevent that from happening "damn..." Blue said and error just ran after nightmare.

"Nightmare please come out dream isn't here and error and I are worried" Kai said though the door "N-NO just leave m-me alone!", Nightmare and cross were in nightmares room «cross snuck in because he got into trouble and got grounded» nightmare was clinging onto cross crying into his chest "i-i-i just want t-t-t-to be loved like d-d-d-dream to but God just hates m-m-me" nightmare cried into cross "night please take deep breaths or your gonna pass out" cross said in a soft tone. After a while nightmare said "cross are you ever gonna leave me?" "Of course not or I'll try my best because of school and stuff but I think error will to" cross said still in a soft tone rubbing nightmares back to help him clam down and take a nap "do you promise" "yes I promise I promise a thousand times and possibly much more"

After a few minutes of small talk nightmare finally went to sleep and was soon going to be awoken by the morning sun for another day of hell...