One For The Road

so we all go back to yours and you sit and talk to me on the floor
there's no need to show me round baby, i feel like i've been here before
i've been wondering whether later when you tell everybody to go
will you pour me one for the road?

You looked up at Suna, processing the question he just asked. "Yes" You smiled and sat up, taking a few more hits before Suna took your hand and led you outside. "My dorm room isn't too far from here" He led you to his car, and you got in the passenger side as he fiddled with the music, finally settling on GOSHA by $NOT. You watched him as he drove, admiring the way his hands looked on the steering wheel. "I love this song~" He said nothing, just gave a grin in response. You felt your phone buzzing, and pulled it out to find the screen bombarded with texts from Tsukishima. *y/n where are you?* *text me back* *are you okay?* Suna looked over, seeing your expression at the texts. "You good?" You quickly put the phone away. "Yeah- just... my mom, annoying." You gave a small laugh and realized you had arrived back at the dorms. Suna got out of the car and waited for you, taking your hand as he led you inside to the elevator. He noticed how easily you blushed when he did little things like holding your hand, and found it really cute.

Inside the elevator your mind drifted back to earlier when you were with Tsukki and how you wanted to kiss him. Suna looked over, seeing you deep in thought. "hey~" He brought his hand to your cheek, turning your face to him. He leaned forward and kissed you, grinning as he did, and surprised as you were, you kissed him back. The elevator doors opened, and he led you to his room.

Suna's dorm wasn't very decorated, it had a J. Cole poster on the wall and a long table on the side with rolling papers and a colorful bong. He walked over to a small fridge hidden in the closet. "Want a drink or something?" You shook your head no and he cracked open a Pepsi as he sat on the bed. He motioned for you to sit next to him and you did. "You're pretty hot y/n~" You liked when he said your name, dragging out each syllable. You blushed and he moved some hair behind your ear. You looked over, making eye contact with him, and he grinned. You could feel your heartbeat growing faster, and you leaned in to kiss him once more. He brought a hand to your waist, pulling you in as the two of you kissed. He moved down, kissing down the side of your neck, and you stifled a small moan. The two of you moved gradually, till you were laying down, Suna on top. He kissed you,  and you ran your hands through his hair. He brought a hand down and ran it along the inside of your thigh. Your phone buzzed again, and he stopped, looking over at it. "Can you mute it or something? It's really turning me off" He sighed a bit, moving over as you opened your phone, seeing more new messages from Tsukki. *y/n seriously where are you, i'm worried* *just text me back* *please y/n*

You looked at your phone, debating whether or not to text him back. Suna looked over, reading the messages. He frowned a bit and got up and walked over to the table with the rolling papers and got one ready. "Look if that's your boyfriend of whatever i'm not that kinda guy." You looked up at him. "N-No its not-" He passed you the paper, "Here. For the road. Come back when you don't have someone on your line." You took it, "sorry." Suna kept a straight face. "It's whatever. See you around."

You waited outside, unsure of what to do. You smoked what Suna had given you, gradually getting better and not coughing as much. You decided to call Tsukki, although you didn't know what you would say. You dialed his number and he picked up almost immediately. "Y/n are you okay?" You didn't say anything. You were deep in thought. Did Suna just turn you down because of some texts? I mean you did like Tsukki but he would never feel the same. You couldn't think straight. "Y/n?" Tsukishima saying your name brought you back to reality. "Kei~ i-i'm in front of the dorms, the ones.. across campus from ours." He sighed a bit. "I'll be there soon. Just hang on."

After a few minutes of waiting, Tsukishima finally pulled up in front of the dorms. He got out, opening the car door for you, and handed you his jacket as he helped you into the car. He got in and looked over at you. "Are you okay?" You looked down, frowning a bit. "Why'd you text me so much?" He seemed surprised. "Sorry for caring? Shit y/n is it bad that I was worried about you?" He began to drive off, and you looked out the window listening to the song playing on the radio. It was Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex. You felt yourself falling asleep, your head resting on the cold car window, and the warmth from Tsukishima's jacket comforted you. You looked over at him. He was looking straight ahead, not saying anything. "Kei... I love you." His straight-faced expression faltered, and he looked over at you, your eyes fluttering shut. He sighed, a conflicted expression on his face. He couldn't tell if it was you or the drugs talking. He said nothing, looking back ahead at the street. "I love you too."