Four

Over the next few weeks we had the same proses. Basically seeing eachother every day, we had gotten really close and now that school was starting we could only hope for the same classes.
"Hey killua!" A familiar voice rang through the big halls of the school.
"Yo!" I said.
He ran up to me and immediately pulled me over to three other kids.
"Killua, these are some of my friends!" He said.
I nodded and he pulled me closer.
"This is killua, my neighbor" he said and one of them, a blond boy pulled out his hand for me to shake.
"Hi, I'm Kurapika, nice to meet you" we shook hands and I turned to a black haird guy with glasses, I assumed he was a teacher.
"Hey, I'm Leorio!" He said with A loud voice.
"Hi" I said back and the last person just smiled akwadly.
"I'm bisky, but I'm not really gons friend I just know him from school" she said and gon shook his head.
"You are still my friend even though your not in my close group." He said and bisky smiled.
"Thanks, but I gotta go" she ran off to join her other friends and I was left in an awkward situation with Kurapika Leorio and gon.
"Well when did you move here?" Kurapika asked, twirling his long blond hair between his fingers.
"I've been here for about a month and a half" I told him and they both gave gon suspicios looks.
"Well, we better get to class" gon quickly said glaring back at them.
That was weird
Me gon and Leorio had the first class together, wich was weird because I thought Leorio was a teacher but apparently not. Our first class was science.
We all took our assigned seats, I was next to someone named zushi who seemed nice, but was a little innocent for my taste.
"Hello class, first off let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" Our teacher started to Wright on the whiteboard and leaned back.
"This is my name, kite" He said and we nodded.
He went around the room calling attendance and then we began class.

"It's only been one class and I'm already piled with homework" I moand and gon giggled.
"Come on its not that bad, and I can help you at home if you need" he opend his locker and I just grunted in response. I opend mine and shoved in the big pile of textbooks and sheets of homework and started off to my next class, p.e.
"Great" I mumbled, noticing that gon wasn't in this class.
I searched the room for another familiar face until I landed on Kurapika sitting in the corner.
"Yo, pika!" I said and walked over.
"Hello killua, it's nice to see you in my class" he said and smiled.
"Yeah, I was worried I would be all alone" I mumbled and put my hands behind my head.
"How was your first class?" He said, standing up.
"It was good, lucky I have gon and Leorio in it." He nodded and pointed for me to be quiet as the teacher came in.
"Hello, I am your P.E. Teacher," the man with bright red hair said. he looked around the room and locked eyes with me for a moment then continued. "my name is Mr. morrow"
We all nodded and he signaled for us to follow him. We all walked out on to the track.
"Now, run around it, three times" he whistled and we all started.
"Man, he's kinda weird" I mumbled to Kurapika who nodded.
"Yeah, he's new here" he said back.

After school
A loud bell rang signaling the end of class.
"Yes!" I stood up and pulled gon out of our language art class and up to our lockers.
"Hurry and get home, we need to finish homework as soon as possible" I ran into our bus, wich just so happens to me full.
"Um, here we can stand" gon mumbled and grabbed the handle. When he noticed I didn't do the same he grabbed my hand and put it on top of his so I could hold on too. The ride was awkward, I was right in front of him and I could feel his breath warming my cheek.
That was the first time I started to develop what I assumed was a close connection to Gon.
When the bus halted to a stop I immediately pulled away and looked for the exit.
"Killua, we're in no rush slow down" gon giggled watching as I rushed out of the bus.
"We should get homework done as soon as possible though." I mumbled, slightly blushing from what I accused was the cold.

The weeks went by and I noticed how I had started to look up to gon more. It got to the point where I had a hard time breathing when I was around him, and I assumed this was a mere feeling of friendship.
"Hey guys!" Gons voice rang through the halls of his big yellow house as he welcomed me, Kurapika and Leorio in.
We were having a sleepover.
"Let's go upstairs!" He ran up the stairs and held kon back so he didn't attack us while we followed.
"What shall we do first?" Kurapika asked as we all put our bags around the room. It wasn't my first time in gons room but it still felt weird to be in his space.
"We should make popcorn" he mumbled and we all smiled so he ran to the doorway.
"Ok, I'll make that so how about you guys stay here and figure out what to do in the meantime." He ran downstairs.
"We should play a fun game!" Leorio snickerd.
"Oh no, I think I know what you have in mind" Kurapika rubbed his eyebrows and looked at me.
"He wants to play some game like spin the bottle" he said and Leorio just made an even worse face.
"No, actually I have a better idea." Me and Kurapika exchanged eye contact as Leorio said this.
"Let's play kiss and tell" he mumbled and we looked at him confused.
"What the fuck is that?" I asked and he smiled.
"I made it up when I was a kid... I'll explain when gon gets back.
Gon came rumbling up the stairs about five minutes later, holding a big bowl of popcorn.
"So what did you decide?" He asked.
"Have Leorio explain, he came up with some stupid game and no one knows how it works." Kurapika said.
"Well, it's where one person is blindfolded and everyone else has to choose someone to kiss them"
"So it's like spin the bottle...?" I said and he shook his head.
"There's a twist. You have to kiss with toung and then they guess who it was that they kissed" he said.
Kurapika got up. "No way as I doing that, sorry"
"I don't really wanna either" gon mumbled.
"Plus there's not enough people for the game" I said.
"There is!"
"But it's no fun with four people." I said back.
"Come on guys pleaseee I really wanna play" Leorio showed us his "puppy eyes" wich did not work.
I rolled my eyes "you have to convince them, not me." He looked to them and finally they gave in.
"Fine!" They both said and we got the blindfold.
"Who's going first?" I asked them.
Everyone looked around at eachother but then our eyes all landed on Leorio.
"It was your idea." I said.
He grumbled and pulled the blindfold on.
"Ok then, pick someone!" He said and me and gon pointed at Kurapika.
"Why me??" He whisper-shouted.
"It's no secret that your into him!" Gon whispered back.
Kurapika let out a pout but then leaned forward and kissed him.
Leorio jumped in surprise but then kissed back.
After a short amount of time they both pulled away and Leorio took off the blindfold.
"Hmmm..." he looked at all of us deeply before pointing  at me.
"It was you!" He said, very confident in his decision.
"Wrong!" I shouted and he grumbled more.
"Why would I kiss you?!" I said.
"Fine then! I think it was Kurapika" he said, randomly guessing.
"Ding ding!" Kurapika mumbled and leorios mouth dropped in surprise.
"Really?!" He asked and Kurapika nodded, laughing.
"I think gon should go next!" Leorio then said.
"Why me?!" Gon shouted, covering his blushing face.
"I think you should go next too." I told him and he pouted.
"Give me the blindfold" he grabbed it from Leorio and tied it in.
"Who will do it?" I whispered to them and they both looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"We think it should be you" Kurapika said and pushed me forward.
"What?!"
Me... kiss gon?!