Say it

I cry
the tears in my eyes keep dropping.

My body is draining mentally and physically.

Am i okay.

Are we okay.

"No don't think about her giselle think about yourself"i said while talking in front of the mirror

I change the clothes that i wore into a comfy one and yes i'm working again i know that i'm mentally and physically drained but i need to work i had a body to take care of hello.

So i drove to my workplace to go to work.

Many hours passed i drove back to my place but i suddenly feel wild tonight so i went to the nearest bar just to forget my salty past with winter.

I drink,i dance,i drink,i dance.

I keep repeating all of that things just to forget all of my problems.

While i was dancing i glanced on someone's watch.

"Shit it's 3AM i have a work tomorrow"

I rushed my self out of the bar and when i was about to go and open my car i bump in to someone.

"Shit what is your problem"i ask while think of murdering someone right now

Oh i'm sorry.

When i lift my head up i see a girl smiling so bright that girl has a bright smile has a angelic face.

"Oh i'm sorry about the cuss word"

Then the girl offered her hands to me so she can help me.

"Uhmm..what is your name" i asked

"Oh my name is ning ning but you can call me ning for short"

Both of our hands shake.

"So uhmm...i should go right sorry again"

As she rushes out of the parking lo.

As when i was to open my cars and left the location someone drive my car off.

"Shit"i cursed

I run out to the person who drove my car off.

"What the hell are you doing like what the fuc-"

As i said those words the person who drove my car off turn her head at me.

Its winter not again.

That is why i went to a club to forget her not to see her.

"Giselle uhmm...ahhh"

Winter stared at the ground for a second then she loses her balance and she fell off to the ground i rushed over her i slowly put her in my arms and went in my car.

I drive vastly in my house.

As when i was about to open the car doors someone or somebody held my hand.

"Giselle is that you"

"Yeah its me i need to bring you in my house okay so you can rest you lost insanity suddenly"

"No i'm okay i just wanted to say that i love you and i'm sorry for everything"

"No your drunk come lets go"

As i was helping winter in my house i put her in the couch slowly.

"Thank you for being here for me despite of the salty past we have before i still can't believe that you can still love me despite that i hurt you mentally and physically"

"Your just drunk wait here ill get you some water kay"

I went to the kitchen i grabbed the bottle and pour a water in it.

I started to day dream again.

Does winter loves me again.

No...no...no...it can't be.

"Winter drink your water"

"Thank you"

"Are you okay now"

"No are you okay now seeing you act numb would always hurt me knowing that you are still helping me despite from what happened last time.

I still love you.