Chapter 20

After the School hour was finished, Jungkook hurriedly packed his backpack and wanted to avoid meeting Nayeon. He looked around and didn't see Nayeon, so he ran towards the gate.
" Don't like anyone, if you are going to run away like this, coward" Nayeon said.
Jungkook turned around and saw Nayeon standing behind him.
" Hi, Nayeon. I'm not running away from you. Hehe"
" Oh, you think I'm dumb?  Follow me"
" So, you do like me?”
" No I don't like cowards like you. I like straightforward person. Anyway try your best. Who knows I may like you." Nayeon winked at Jungkook.
Jungkook stood frozen there, he couldn't take Nayeon's cute wink.
" Hey, follow me "
Jungkook ran towards Nayeon and they walked home together.

Jungkook reached his home and immediately called Jeongyeon.
" Hello, shy boy"
" You too Jeongyeon, please don't tease me anymore."
"Who teased you other than me?”
" Nayeon. And listen Nayeon wished me good luck. I think I have chance."
"Oops, I think my Nayeonnie is finally letting her heart open. I'm proud parent now. I'm going to cry hahaha"
" So, I don't know how to win over her. Teach me senpai."
" Hey, don't talk about winning her. Make her in love, always make her your first choice, make her feel special, most important thing, don't ever do anything that may remind her of woozi. Got it."
"Okay I am going to love her with all I have. "
" She may look strong but she is really soft girl. She doesn't like showing her weak side to anyone. And you don't ever make her feel weak."
"Yes, senpai."

After that he called Nayeon.
"Hello, Nayeon what are you doing? "
"Oh I was going through my Facebook."
"Oh we are not friend in Facebook, can I add you?”
" Send me the request, I will accept it."
" Nayeon, earlier confession was not proper. So I'm going to say it again. I like you"
"Ummmm, I like you too but not in the way you like me. Let's get to know each other first. Let's build the bond and love will happen eventually if we are to be together."
"I got it, just open your heart to me, don't ever close your heart. You can be yourself Infront of me. I won't judge you. I'm going to do the same and you also do the same thing."
" Arasso arasso. You remember the first time we met. You didn't even come to help me. I did all the cleaning by myself. Thank God our detention was cut down to 3 days."
" Actually, I was called by our principal that time. He wanted me to study hard. Don't tell anyone our principal is my uncle. I requested him to cut down the detention"
"Oh my God, you are very lucky. I am also lucky that I got detention with you. Otherwise I had to do the cleaning one month."
" You were really stubborn. You didn't even want to give me your name. I had to beg for your name"
" Cause I'm the most beautiful and to get the most beautiful girl's name, you have to do so hahahaha."
"Oh my, you are head over hills. You know I'm also the most handsome and sexy man in the world."
" Hahahaha not funny. Ok I'm going to sleep now."
"Goodnight Nayeonnie. Let's go to school together.
"Arasso, goodnight"