Chapter 22

After the school hour was finished, jungkook waited for Nayeon at the gate. Nayeon saw Jungkook was waiting for her so she wanted to play trick on him. So she quietly hide behind her classmates and when they reached at the gate Nayeon suddenly screamed loudly in Jungkook ear's and that made jungkook scream loudly too. Other students looked at them weirdly. Nayeon was laughing like crazy, she really find Jungkook's reaction funny. On the way to their home, Nayeon continuosly teased Jungkook and imitated him again and again.

"Okay see you tomorrow"
"Aniyo I will see you later. Let's go on date" Jungkook said.
"Ahmm what if i reject?"
"Then I will keep on trying everyday."
"Ohh, that made my heart flutter."
"So what is the answer?"
"Sorry, today I have some other plan."
"Gwenchana ☹️"

Nayeon went to her room and quickly called Jeongyeon.
" Hello babe, why did you call me? I am watching true beauty drama"
" Your drama can stop okay." (I personally don't like anyone disturbing me while I'm watching drama)
"Ugh, fine what's the matter?"
" Jungkook asked me for date"
"Oh my, that boy is really man."
"I told him that I have some other plan. I don't have proper clothes for date that's why I lied to him. So come with me for shopping babe. I will treat you dinner."
" Can we go in 1 hour cause girl, I have to finish this episode."
" Arasso, by the time I will do assignments."
"Yes babe, bring those assignments for me. Thank you. I love you"
"Hmph. Okay see you babe."

They both went to shopping, bought some clothes, finally had dinner and went to their home.
Jungkook called Nayeon.
"Hello Nayeonnie, where did you go? Did you click pictures?"
"Umm I went to Jeongyeon's house. We did have some fun but we did not click pictures."
"Oh that's so weird. Girls usually take lots of pictures."
"Oh, hello sir, not all girls are like that. When we are together, we forget about our phones. We only focus on ourselves. Clicking lots of pictures is not my type."
"Okay that's cool, I must say"
"Oh Jeongyeon and I don't have decent pictures together. You will be responsible for our photoshoot from now onwards."
"That means I got to tag along with you guys, which means I will spend more time with you."
"Oh sir, don't have your expectations high. You know what, expectations always kill our joy and happiness."
"Yes madam."
"Okay goodnight. Come to pick me up tomorrow for school."
"Yes mam. Goodnight."