Chapter 5

(Nayeon's pov)

"omma,how do you know him?"I wanted to ask this question but I couldn't. I was watching them talking and suddenly my omma called me"Nayeon,palli come here"

"This is Jeon jungkook,our neighbour". "Omma you know him?". "Yes,I know enough about him".

We three sat in omma's car. Both of them were talking in car while I took out my headphone and listened song.

As soon as we were inside my house "omma can you explain me??". "Calm down my baby,come here". We both sat on sofa and she said"jungkook doesn't have omma and Appa like you. His parents died in an accident and since then he lived in an orphan house. As you know I'm interested in social services I met him in his orphan house. He is such a good boy and I asked one of my shareholder if he would like to adopt a boy since they don't have any child. They immediately adopted him and now it's been 12 years and he is still same,as sweet as honey." And my omma asked me"why were you so surprised? Recently I met him in our business trip .I had nearly forgotten about him. Good thing he lives near us now. My baby treat him well"

I felt really pity towards him,he doesn't have parents and he lived without them for years and finally he got family. I'm sure they treat him well otherwise he won't have such attitude. How can I forget his bad attitude 😏

"Omma but he work as a waiter in small cafe,why??"
"Oh,that? His parent's anniversary is coming near so he wanted to buy them gift with his own money so he is working and Don't tell about this to his parents he wants to surprise them. So cute na??"
"Mom I don't know his parents,how can I tell them?"

"Soon,you will know them. Ok ,now go take bath,do your study things and change into something nice,omma will call you when dinner is ready"

I went to my room and did all the things my mom told me and was waiting for my mom to call me.

"Baby,time for dinner" as soon as my mom called,I ran really fast but shamelessly I slipped from stairs and as I look I saw jungkook and two other new faces watching me with their eyes big and mouth opened. "Im Nayeon,you are such a fool" I said to myself.