↻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

tsukishima's pov:

"tsukki, can you help me out please? i swear i won't bother you ever again if you do me this one favor."

"tch, what is it pipsqueak?"

i want you to bother me though. i like having you around even though it may not look like it.

"u-uh,well, you s-"

"just spit it out already, i don't have all day."

"can you please help me with tadashi?! i w-want to tell him how i f-feel."

those were the words that completely shattered me. why did i even think for a second you would like me? of course you wouldn't like someone as salty and stubborn as me. it makes sense that you would go for someone like him.

"fine, but don't come crying to me when he rejects you." i said coldly

i don't mean that. i want to be able to comfort you, so please come.

"okay, okay."

"i want to confess to him by the end of this week, so we have a lot to plan. guess you'll be spending the entire week with me! i know you love me." you beamed

"you wish, shortcake." i groaned

i do, i really do. but you're in love with my best friend.

"alright, we're meeting at the [random cafe name] cafe tomorrow. i expect you to be there at 11am. don't keep me waiting."

i nodded in approval and my hand went up to your hair. i ruffled your [h/c],soft hair before i left. you looked at me with a small blush on your face and a timid smile. if only you were able to return my feelings, things would have been different.

tadashi can truly make you happy. i might as well enjoy my last few moments alone with you before you're someone else's. i'll be spending less time with you after that. he gets insecure whenever i'm around. he feels as if he's not enough.

i'm sorry for liking you, y/n. i'm sorry.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
sorry for the short chapter but the next few chapters i'll attempt to make them long.