23. The Proposal

He stayed in there for a couple hours, and just as he was about to get up, he heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" Reinhardt shouted. Torbjorn entered the room, holding a small object in his organic hand, his prosthetic pushing the door shut. "Reinhardt..." He sighed, trying to calm himself down. "We've been friends for a really long time, and we've been together for a while now.." Reinhardt looked down at the smaller man, watching him fumble with the box. "There's something really important I want to ask you.."

Torbjorn got down on one knee, opening the box. Inside was a polished metal ring, with a few engravings on it. On the inside was " jag älskar dig", meaning I love you in Swedish. On the outside was an engraving of a very small gear. "Reinhardt, will you marry me?" Torbjorn looked up at Reinhardt, a smile on his face.

Reinhardt froze, and it felt like time stopped. He teared up a bit, picking up Torbjorn and pulling him into a tight hug. "Are you kidding me? Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"

Torbjorn laughed, happily hugging the man back. Once he was put down, he put the ring on Reinhardt's finger, putting on his own ring as well. "You made us matching rings?" Reinhardt asked, admiring the one he was given. "Of course, I know how much you appreciate the things I make for you, and I knew that these would mean a lot to you" Torbjorn looked down at his ring, smiling softly. "I'm just glad you said yes.. I was getting kinda worried you'd say no."

"What makes you think I would say no? Meine Liebe, I love you so much, I would never say no. I wanted to propose to you as well, I just didn't know how"