First Day

Katsumi POV:

A few weeks passed since the entrance exams with the one girl from before still ticking me off for some reason. Deku said it wasn't her fault he did what he did, but that.....tch, YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING BLOW OFF THE FACT YOU ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF SOME BLOND BIMBO'S STUPIDITY! "Hey Kaachan, you ok?" It's been irritating me more and more for some reason with Bendy telling me to let it go. "Kaachan?" 'No matter how much I try though, I can't get the fact that the round face girl was someone that Deku went out of the way to-' "Kaachan?" I stopped my inner monologue to see Deku right in front of me. "AH!" On instinct, I punched him in the gut for him to to bend over in pain. "What was that for *cough* *cough*?" "Next time warn me before getting up in my face, dumbass!" "I tried calling you a couple of times, but you didn't reply. I was worried you were either mad or not feeling well, so I wanted to know." He starts to regain his composure before sitting back on the couch we were on watching some old cartoons.

"You've been acting kinda weird since the entrance exams. Did something happen?" "No." I glanced at the TV trying to focus on something else with the image of the girl from before still in my head. "Are you still mad about me getting hurt?" "Do what you want, just don't give me problems when you get fucked up by someone that you're fighting." He was silent before saying something. "I'm sorry again I made you wait for me to wake up because of doing what I did." I remembered the kiss I gave him on his forehead to turn red. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING HIT LIKE THAT ASSHOLE!?" I punched him again to send Deku to the floor. When he sat up, we heard snickering in the door frame. In it, the hag and old man were there looking at us. "WHAT THE FUCK'S SO FUNNY HAG!?" "DON'T CALL YOUR MOTHER A HAG YA BRAT!" "I'LL CALL YA WHAT YOU ARE YA HAG!" "SAYS THE BRAT WHO'S THINKING SHE'S TO BIG FOR HER BRIDGES!" I kept fighting with the hag until the old man held her back and Deku tried to hold me back. "Now now Mitsuki. We came to give them their letters from UA. We didn't want to start fights. Besides, we're still trying to fix the holes from your last fight."

I stopped remembering what happened last fight where I accidentally threw Deku through a wall by accident when he tried to stop us with the hag grabbing the old man to use as a whip. 'Still amazed what the fuck he sees in the hag.' "Anyway, the letters from UA came in for you kids." The hag gave us the letters for me to immediately rip mine open and see a small note inside that looked like All Might's handwriting. it said 'listen to young Midoriya's hologram'. "Alright Deku, why don't you open yours?" Deku walked to the couch where he looked at the envelope for a moment. "It's ok. I'm sure you passed." He let out a deep sigh before ripping the letter open and having a small hologram come out. When it hit the table, the thing activated and showed a certain muscle head that me and Deku both know rather well. "I AM HERE! ON A HOLOGRAM!" "ALL MIGHT!?" We all shouted as he simply smiled on the hologram before continuing.

"Young Midoriya and young Bakugou, nicely done on both your ends as you two have begun to take the next step into the world of heroes. Now onto the results. For the written test, young Bakugou has obtained a 95% on her exam while young Midoriya obtained a 96.5% for both of you to do arguably the best on the exam." The hag ruffled our hair at this with a smile before All Might continued. "Now for the physical exam. Young Bakugou had obtained a total of 82 points to easily surpass and get into UA. Meanwhile, young Midoriya had obtained a total of 77 points." "HA! I won the physical half!" "However, there was another part of the test that we didn't discuss." 'Wait, what?' The hologram showed the image of Deku jumping up to smash that fucking skyscraper robot in the face. "For such a selfless act of heroism, how could we not award points for it. So the secret group of over viewers had decided to give you 60 hero points to bring your total up to a whopping 137 points! Welcome both of you to your hero academia."

The hologram stopped for both of us to smile at each other. "We did it Deku. Now comes the bigger part of our journey. Getting past the hero school." Deku gave a huge sigh before beginning to cry a bit. "Come on man, I thought we were past this crybaby shit." "Sorry. I'm just really happy." The smile on his face told me that, but what really made me happy was that he actually passed and is now on the way of recovering from what happened. 'Sorry Bendy, but it'll have to be a little while longer till you can come back out.' The image of Bendy giving me a thumbs up was shown in my head to make it ok.