Prologue

Hello! This is my first fanfiction that I won't abandon! I've never seen a fanfiction for Ultra Instinct Naruto! If you find one put it in the comments! I really like the idea of this! So have a great day! I hope you enjoy this! If you don't enjoy it just leave the game and delete it from your search history! Nobody likes toxic people in the chat! Hope you enjoy!

______________________________________________________

'If people find out that he... that thing... yes that thing!' He said, making up his mind 'If they found out it stole the secret manuscript and then disappeared, that should be it for...'

"NARUTO!" A loud screech coming from the north of his forward position. The class around him him upset and seemingly malicious. What was wrong with him today,. he had never been this observant before, right?

The trace of thought that the young blonde haired by had begun to conspire was unfortunately dwindled away be the prospect of chalk meeting his face.

A tall and slender man with the green vest and brown hair tied in a bun was the source of Naruto getting hit. This man, as you may, or may not know is our blonde protagonists teacher.

Or sensei if you're going to ask him.

But, not all hope was lost, as Naruto began to focus intently on the scar that ran across the man's facial structure in between his nose and his eyes.

Once again, Naruto's luck has turned out to be bad as he is whacked on the head with a ruler, a consequence of not paying attention to Iruka, and instead looking at his face.

This was a normal happening for Naruto, as the orange eye sore is unable to concentrate on all of the difficult equations, or questionable history facts during class.

He supposes this is all due to the fact that he was willing to learn too late.

But, his learning isn't the problem now!

Naruto is taking one of the most important tests in his life... he cannot afford to fail

No

Failing...

Naruto reminds himself as he walks over to a secluded part of the classroom where he can execute the last part of his obligatory exams.

For his biggest dream is becoming the Fire Shadow of this entire village!

The fire shadow is the Hokage of the village, the mantle taken on by some of the strongest ninja in the world.

And if he cannot become Hokage, he cannot become respected.

I suppose that's what his true goal is, to be accepted and respected.

But it all starts today in this room, where he must complete this final test in order to become a ninja.

That's how he'll become the Hokage.

Naruto walks up to the podium, determined and unprepared.

You could see the look in his bright blue eyes, he is a child unwilling to fail.

You could hear the breath the bright colored child took as he squinted his eyes and put his hands together.

4 out of the ten fingers instantly curling up, as if taking a stance.

Bright blue sources of uncontrolled energy roll around him, as if he the center of an unknown power.

"CHA!" He screams, gritting his teeth, trying to get it right.

It hurts him to push out chakra so small and at that moment he relaxes.

The wind stops turning.

His stomach stops churning.

And his will starts burning.

Naruto stands on the sidelines, unable to look at what monstrosity he created.

He is able, he realizes, and watches in glory as his clones stands next to him.

POOF

The power he had previously been converting had all been for naught, as the spiky haired boy later realizes...

Sitting on the swings, he ponders about what could've been.

He could've passed, and become Hokage.

But he didn't, he was no longer able to become what he aspired to be.

So Naruto, without warning, runs away....