❀:: angels and devils

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE,
HOMOPHOBIA, DEATH, GORE, VIOLENCE, AND HARRASSMENT

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V

Standing with Kiyoko and Yachi, I kept looking over to Kinnoshita and smiling. He'd return the smile if we looked at each other. Yachi noticed this and asked what happened and I looked down to her and smile. "It's fine baby we just talked and got to know each other better," I reassured earning a nod from her.

"Hey Y/N could you tell us where you were last night please?" Yachi asked and put a hand on my left forearm which made me hiss slightly at the burn. She look at me concerned and a bit scared. "C-could I see your forearm please?" she asked and rolled up my sleeve and just stared.

I looked at her and hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear over and over. "I didn't do this to myself it was.." I tried to explain as she looked at me scared. Kiyoko was now zoning out of this game and noticed the cuts and looked over to us. Both of the girls were terrified, they obviously knew I wasn't the type to try and cut my whole arm off and definitely wanted to know who it was.

"It was the boys; but please let's not bring it up to them, can we go out somewhere?" I questioned softly and gained nods from the girls. My eyes widened when I thought about what Kinnoshita had just told me. "Hey Kiyoko w-who's winning right now" I asked looking her deep into her blue irises and she frowned.

"We've lost the past
three matches in a row"

She said as I started hyperventilating and looked down. "Let's go out right now, somewhere anywhere I can't be here anymore," I demanded as the girls nodded and Kiyoko went to coach and asked if we could go be with the other managers out to get the things for the BBQ. He said yes and we left out the gym and went to the dorms to find them.

Yukie saw us and waved at us. We ran to them and they stared at me in shock. "Please don't be scared we'll talk about it later let us change into something we're coming with you two" I promised while holding my hands up and heavy breathing. They nodded and Koari spoke up "Well you're gonna need to change then girls" and we nodded and went to our room.

 They nodded and Koari spoke up "Well you're gonna need to change then girls" and we nodded and went to our room