Confessions pt.5

It was the next day and Yoongi and Hoseok gotten back to how they were and they haven't brung up the kiss. Yoongi didn't feel the need to, and Hoseok was too shy.

But Hoseok decided to step up a close it off. Closing the bestfriend zone off and onto the next stage.

Yoongi's friends were going to hangout. It was going to be a double date but they decided to let Yoongi come and bring someone. Yoongi decided to bring Hoseok of course, because they're bestfriends.

Yoongi's friends were Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, and Seokjin.

The two seniors he thought were hot were Namjoon and Seokjin, so Hoseok was going to ne nervous. Not mainly the reason why though, it was because he was going to confess confess with NO INTERRUPTIONS.

Hoseok got ready as he showered. When he got out, he styled his dark brown hair simply, showing his forehead. And since they were going to the movies, he decided to dress simply.

He put on a black tee with dark blue jeans and slipped on some white converse high tops. He put on a red mini bag and some accessories, he then walked out as he texted yoongi.

Yoonie 🥺💖

Seokie🐷💕: I'm on my way. Are you ready?

Yoonie 🥺💖: I was actually on my way to your house! How about we meet at the park since I'm across the street from there.

Seokie🐷💕: Okay Yoongs, I'll be quick 🤩

Yoonie 🥺💖: Better be, I'm cold 😠

Seokie🐷💕: Don't worry I'm right here waving at you. 🥰

Yoongi looks up to find Hoseok waving from afar. Yoongi giggles and waves back frantically. Hoseok crosses the street and runs to Yoongi and gives him a big tight hug. "You're squishing meee." Yoongi complains. "Awhh I just can't help it. Look at you~ so small and squishy. I want you in my pocket." Hoseok reaches and pinches Yoongi's chubby cheekies and smiles. Yoongi giggles at Hoseoks actions and Hoseok pulls away.

"Right, I forgot you were cold." Hoseok hurries and grabs his jacket and notices that yoongi already has something close to a jacket on with long sleeves. "I'm not actually cold, I just an excuse for you to hurry and come." Yoongi smiles and Hoseok scoffs.

They both hear a car honk and they walk up it and see it's two of Yoongi's friends. The it couple.

They both get in the back as SeokJin and his boyfriend are already in the front seat. They buckle up their seatbelts as they start to drive off.

"Hey SeokJin and Jungkook." Hoseok shines a bright smile at the couple as they both respond. "Hi Hoseok! How are you?"

"I'm good, haha. You guys?" Hoseok asks as he purses his lips. "We're good, and how about you, Yoongi?" Jungkook asks as he slightly turns his head to face Yoongi.

At the movies

Jimin and Namjoon cuddle up into eachother as the movie starts. Hoseok wanted to cuddle with Yoongi like that right now.

Jungkook and Seokjin were giggling and whispering things as the movie started. The it couple were getting noticed by a few people that goes to our school but they ignored it, continuing to giggle and try shushing eachother so they don't get kicked out.

Hoseok shifted in his seat suddenly feeling the rush of heat coming to his face trying to think of the right time to confess. The movie continues to go on, but Hoseok just studies Yoongi's features. Just like their last sleepover.

Yoongi turns and meets eye contact with Hoseok. Yoongi slowly leans in and Hoseok does the same.

But it wasn't what Hoseok thought it was, Yoongi instead whispered into Hoseoks ear. "Are you going to keep staring at me?" Hoseoks face immediately turns red as Yoongi sits back down into his chair. "Well you're really pretty, who wouldn't stare?" Hoseok says out of instinct, but almost regrets it as Yoongi doesn't say anything.

He couldn't see the blush that was forming onto Yoongi's cheeks. "Thanks, bro."

As the movie comes onto an end, Hoseok decided that he was stalling and he needed to make a move.

"Yoongi." He breaths out, and they face each other making eye contact. Hoseok gets lost into Yoongi's honey brown eyes as he almost forgot what he was originally going to say.

"I love you."

They remain keeping eye contact and Yoongi just sits there. He doesn't say anything, but instead he reaches out and pulls Hoseok into a hug. "I love you too Hoseokie, so much."

Hoseok couldn't help but smile at that, his crush loved him back. The amount of happiness he felt was so big that he felt like he was going to combust. Hoseok hugged Yoongi tighter and buried his face into Yoongi's neck.

"You're my bestfriend, of course I love you. Bro's forever!" Yoongi chirped as Hoseoks heart just did a cartwheel and fell when trying to do a second one, scraping it's knee.

"Yeah, bro's." Hoseok mumbled as he just got friendzoned.