Chapter 1

a/n: this is an original story based off of many reincarnation manhwas. i just want to make fun of it. the cover is from sasurai emanon manga.

A smile slowly progresses in his face, still unwilling to let go of her hands. Despite the callouses the formed in his palms, the heroine didn't mind that nor she did care. The reason why she wanted to stay far away from him is because of the circumstances that she was in. She couldn't blame herself if something bad had happened to him. To her lover.

"I don't care. With or without it, I only need you. You are enough for me."

There were tons of stories of people being summoned to another world, mostly to become heroes while others reincarnate into villains or transmigrate with their memories of their past lives still intact. She found it completely overrated and absurd that these types of genre are very popular these days. She simply sighs, turning her phone off.

She couldn't blame them for it. To be given a second chance at life is a blessing in itself. To start a new life where everyone is a stranger and that to find a place where they truly felt like they belong. All of these reincarnators were either shut ins, office workers, middle aged, fired, retired, assassins and among others.

"On your cellphone again. People are getting incompetent and unproductive these days all because of those stupid cellphones." She hears her boss grumble under her breath. She frowns but did nothing to change her mind.

"Don't worry about her. I heard that her son got low grades because he played on his phone all night long and forgot about studying." Her coworker says, simply shrugging and leaning against the chair.

"I don't really mind its just that her being so lousy on a lazy friday is somewhat annoying."

"I know right? I mean, we already finished our work. All that's left is for that clock to strike zero." She snickers at the remark.

"Soo.. what were you reading earlier that got our boss so fired up?" The computer chair slightly creaks from the movement.

"I was reading this third rate novel out of boredom. It's Doki Doki, my Hearteu." She says, with a tiny bit of shame from her voice.

Her coworker laughs, closing her mouth with her hands.

"Pfft. Seriously, who would've named their novel like that? I bet my right kidney that its a hard core otaku or something like that."

"Possibly." She laughs as well.

"Don't tell me its about a story of this very powerful yet sadboi past of a male lead falling in love of a saintly girl, am i right?"

"Well yeah, in summary."

"But is he hot? Like asian level spicy?"

"Hmm.. Yes."

"Well that's good enough for me."

"Hey Concha oh, are you guys reading that? I read it and it sucks." Another came through their cubicle, a glass of cold water in his hand.

They pass their time talking about various things until they saw the clock passed by 3 minutes.

"Well would you look at that? Freedom. " He points towards the clock before walking towards his desk.

She started to clean up her desk when a sudden wave of pain hits her head. Her torso bent, face pale and her eyes were seeing doubles before collapsing. She sees several people hovering above her head as she slowly started to close her eyes.

[You have died.]