Prologue

It was an ordinary day in Class 1A. Todoroki sleeping, Iida doing his hand chopping thing trying to wake Todoroki up. Midoriya mumbling about how Yaoyorozu is a literal goddess, Bakugo yelling at Midoriya to shut up, Kirishima trying to calm down Bakugou, and Kaminari in Whey mode. Aizawa was sleeping and the girls were throwing Mineta out the window.

Until a thick black smoke slowly filled the room to the point no one could see their hands in front of their face. When the smoke finally cleared they saw they were in some kind of cinema (I apologise for calling it a cinema I'm Australian so for films we have cinemas and for plays and stage shows we have theatres) along with Kendo, Monoma, Shinsou, Awase, Tetsutetsu, All Might, Present Mic, Nezu, Inko, Midnight, Endeavour and Hawks.

"Welcome UA and others".

Everyone turned to face the voice. They saw a tall, ginger-haired being who had fox ears, wings and a tail. They struggled to determine the gender of the being, all but Nezu of course, the being had heterochromia with one eye being a cyan blue and the other being a deep forest green.

 They struggled to determine the gender of the being, all but Nezu of course, the being had heterochromia with one eye being a cyan blue and the other being a deep forest green

The being bowed a full 90 degrees towards them

"I apologise for any inconvenience this trip may create but to put you all at ease I have temporarily frozen time in your world but it will start up from the moment you left when you return". The being then straightens

Bakugou- WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU

"I apologise, I should have introduced myself first. My name is Fern Berashi but please call me Fern. I promise to you I am not a villain I am merely someone who wishes to enlighten you on how important one of you are to your world."

Nezu- Miss Berashi

"I said call me Fern." Fern's tail starts to fluff up, their eyes glow and pupils turn into slits.

Nezu- Clears throat. "I apologise for that Fern. But may I ask you a question"

"I had thought you had more. But of course, you may ask"

Nezu- "why do you keep saying our world as if you're not apart of it?"

"Simple. Because I'm not."

Everyone- WHAT!!!!

"Before I explain, I'm going to bring some of the LOV members in. they will not harm you nor will they able to use their quirks. I have disabled all quirk use for the time being on some who are untrustworthy of being civil with others." Fern glares at Bakugou and Endeavour. Fern then (Thanos) snaps their fingers and the LOV appear in front of them.

Shigaraki- Kurogiri was that you

"No, it was me, I've brought you all here to watch some different Universe mainly circling one person from your universe. Before anything is said or done I will explain the multiverse. In my world, there are no Quirks, Heroes or Villains though sometimes people are said to act Heroic or Villainous. we have government, authorities and criminals but that is all. in my universe, you are all apart of a manga and anime series called My Hero Academia. That is how I know each and every one of your names, quirks, life and backstories."

Certain people (take a guess in the comments of who they are)- Will she/he/they expose me (Italics are thoughts)

"I also forgot to mention two things. one, I am Gender-Fluid and go by they/them, please. And two as time goes on I will either add, remove or replace some of you with who I seem fit."

Aizawa- You say this revolves around one person. Who is it

"Its Izuku Midoriya"

Everyone minus Midoriya- HIM

Midoriya- ME

"The reasoning is simple. You all don't appreciate him enough. Nor do any of you appreciate the Students in class 1A enough." Fern then turns to Midoriya, "Midoriya some of these may hit too close to home for you so if you ever want to leave until the universe is over you can. this goes for some of you as well but only he has the choice of when he can leave the rest of you are to wait for my permission which is not guaranteed all the time"

Midoriya- Where would I go

"There is a Safe room you only need to look at me and show me crossed finger and I will teleport you there immediately." Fern then gives each person a gold plate and golden goblet. "These will not break and will magically make any food or drink you ask for except for any alcoholic drinks. And Todoroki if you ask for Soba the plate will turn into a bowl and summon chopsticks as well."

Todoroki- thank you

Kaminari- Fern, why do you speak so old fashion

"I can stop, it's just fun to talk like I'm in the early 1900s. Is this better?"

Everyone- Yes/Yeah/Sure/Whatever

"Great now I'm going to find a multiverse. Just a quick warning some of these will be angst and sad. each one will have a warning at the start. If these trigger you let me know and you will be in the Safe room immediately. There will be a universe that is not centred around Midoriya every once in a while. And there will definitely be a series of you guys going to a therapist for all your mental health issues, this series WILL happen in the Future as I am your future therapist. without further ado, let the Multiverse watching Begin"

Searching for Multiverse

Multiverse Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I apologise for not updating my PJO BNHA crossover book I just have no editors for it anymore. if you're willing to help that would be amazing. I decided to make this book a slight Dekubowl and I apologise in advance of there are ships you don't like. this book will also include snippets and/or series of other fanfic and I will always give credits to the OG writers of those. if you wish for any changes let me know in the comments of each chapter, constructive criticism is always welcome.

~Fern Berashi

[1005 words]