𝙾.𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚞 // 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢

⁠—
Oneshot requested by a lovely girl in name of nekochan
⁠⁠

╭⋟───────────────

  ────⁠───────────⋞╯⁠⁠—

  ────⁠───────────⋞╯

⁠—

"You can stop whining now."

It was a voice coming from the sweet tone of a woman; who is seemingly brushing her slim fingers along his soft, brown locks. It was indeed a child-like sight for a man to cooed and cry against her lap that she finds rather ⁠— adorable. And at some point, it made her smile sadly at the petulant look of the handsome man.

She sighed solemnly, still raking his mane, and felt as though she was the mother of this sulky, huffish setter. Oikawa clenched tighter around her waist and solely buried his head on her stomach, with a series of childish sniffles coming from him. "I wish they both just lose." Said the man with a pure offending tone.

(Y/n) chuckled hastily, seeing him huff his anger once more. Isn't he old enough for all these grumbles? His set of complaints and disgruntling wails can be seen⁠ — annoying, that is in the sight of his teammates. But it was all too cute in her eyes. Certainly, Iwaizumi unhesitantly smacks his captain over and over again when his schemes begin.

 Although this time was their loss, and it almost seemed like they were grieving over someone's death. But who could blame them? It was a match of persistence and the strongest.

And Oikawa is possibly the man who worked the hardest.

He set the handful ball with grace.

The woman gently took his face and propped it up to face her. She looked down at him lovingly. "You were the best player yesterday." A smile formed on (Y/n)'s lips, seeing the adorable tears brimming at the corner of his eyes.

The man sniffles, staring at her angelic face from below as he loosened his embrace slowly. "R-Really?" He asked like a child, choking cutely, and wiped his tears using the sleeves of his loose sweats.

He sure acts like a brat, an adorable and clingy one ⁠— and she finds it very amusing. Time must have been flowing fast, yet gradually slowing at the view of her smiling and with the evident blush that painted her supple cheeks.

Her fingertips lined on his face, brushing a few of his caramel-hued strands away from his pretty visage. She admired the way his features molded and flourished into such a fine man. And she couldn't help but nimbly pinch those manly cheeks, an action induced by pure adoration. (Y/n) nodded heedlessly, and brought his face closer to hers.

"Yes, and the cutest too." She glorified him excessively, brushing the tip of her nose against his own, and giggled faintly. It was an action with praise, but it was indeed honest praise. Times like this can be so seldom and scarcely ever happens in a week. Oikawa is indeed a busy man, perfecting his skills further. Also, add his way of sneaking and swaying time with his fangirls.

But (Y/n) knows entirely, that she is his only girl.

The man abruptly let out a tender laugh, flattered by the girl's compliments. It all happened in a matter of seconds, and just a moment ago he was in an agonizing daze. Now, the two lovebirds are drowning deep into the cushion of his bed. Both tittering like a child. Carelessly and lovingly. As if there is no tomorrow to their endless fondness for the other.

Oikawa embraced her properly now, unlike the childish fiasco he had pulled off earlier. "I know for sure the latter." He remarked confidently, closing his eyes with sparkles protruding around. Oh, this man; an epitome of brashness, and his audacity with his looks are far from unacceptable.

She loves that about him.

(Y/n) snickered at his cheery impudence, and mulled over the fact of taking her words back. But no, why would she when it is a genuine fact? A pair of strong arms now wrapped around her petite form and his head snuggled closely at the crook of her neck. He felt so warm. Warmer than she could imagine. Her thighs were on both sides of his gallant body as she cautiously patted his mint-colored top.

She let out a sigh of comfort, thumbing his muscular back, and embraced him gently. (Y/n)'s hair kissed his face, and he sniffed them; inhaling the flowery scent that soothed his nose. "But you know, (Y/n)-chan..."

He dozes his words, slightly pulling away to meet her gorgeous face. Oikawa smirked ⁠— not a bashful one, nor an arrogant one. But it was an endearing curve that she squealed inside. "You're the prettiest." He hummed as he chuckled, amused by her complexion after he said those flattering words. Inside, it felt so right and comforting, and then he finds all the while as succor.

She must have suspected, anticipated this reply yet she hasn't prepared herself for the words her boyfriend would say. All she could do was pursed her lips out of reverence. And the blood rushing up to her face was unstoppable until it flushed her visage; red and crimson ⁠— flustered by his charming look and captivating smirk.

She loves everything about him.

He continued to chuckle at her reaction, pushing the negative vibes he emitted from the loss of their match. How could he live without this lady? Oh, he could never.

"Really now..." She managed to say a word or two, low and soft. It seems the two have switched places, and none of the lads can look away from each other. So much bliss.

Only until she squealed briskly out of surprise when she felt his ghosting breaths grazing against her neck as he planted pecks upon it. "Yep." Was all he said and playfully kissed her cream-like flesh, pushing his weight further on her.

The cute noises of ebullience coming from her were like an angel singing in happiness. The two of them finally fell unto the bed, with him on top of her as they cuddle like a child ⁠— and hint of adulting.

The moments lasted, and the words were said without a trace of dishonesty. (Y/n) giggled femininely, and trapped his neck and head with her hands. They both felt like they could do this forever, and the noises are a judgment of love. "Love you." He whispered beside her ear, and then placed a long kiss on her flustered cheeks.

"Love you too." She replied with one eye closed and relished the feeling of his lips seeding a loving kiss. She felt joy, so much joy. And he did too, they both embrace the comfort between their latched bodies, and never ceased to enjoy the day further. Although, deep inside her she was glad that they lost; that would mean extra time with him. But she supported him to the fullest, and that's what matters.

The actions and silly schemes they have done was simple and quite childish. But after all the wistful happenings, it was enough to brim them happiness. And enough to lift his spirits after the loss he tried so hard to win.

End

____________________
Ara! I hope you enjoyed this one!
I'll be sure to do some more umu
Keep safe♡

-Mrs.Shinazugawa