𝙼.𝙰𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚞 // 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

——————————————
for this lovely lady sakiyomi
——————————————

╭⋟───────────────

  ────⁠───────────⋞╯⁠

────⁠───────────⋞╯

She smirked victoriously at the seeming adorable sight she had just perceived. It was a sure win, a distinct point her own taken, and she felt as though the man was in every way - flattered completely.

If one could see the spark between these two, they would have shrugged the thought that these two are prominent rivals. It was an argument after argument, sultry remarks after remarks, and a set of limitless schemes. Atsumu groaned in annoyance, palming his forehead down his face as if he was frustrated.

"Aghhh!" The blonde groaned and pointed a finger to her face. Atsumu found himself in the middle of madness, and like his twin brother, Osamu, he never even once had a chance to win a simple mock. The look on his visage is indeed a sight she'll never wish to forget.

A snickered escaped the woman's lips, looking at the ridiculous features the blonde gave. "Pfft-- don't be silly Tsumu-kun~" (Y/n) responded to his ludicrous expression, wanting to annoy the man further and even further.

He stood up and huffed, arms crossed, and lips pouted as though he was a child in the middle of his tantrums. The comical Miya started to tread his way, unable to take the seeming cause of his aggravation. Perhaps he was too annoyed to even reply to her remarks, or he was only as embarrass and flustered. Nevertheless, there is one thing for sure - it was that he couldn't get a hold of her gorgeous face.

(Y/n) is confident at a great deal, and she knew well how her physique is as well fetching as her face. One of the so many reasons why Atsumu couldn't let out his thoughts and feelings when it comes to her. She is way too poised and assured, and compliments won't even work. It was as though the woman was a goddess herself, yet, she's not so pure nor any of a goddess for that matter.

And as she followed behind the blonde male, her eyes shaped playfully at the seeming cherubic annoyance of the Miya. Her hands are placed behind her with the little stomps she makes as she treads the path he takes. There was something about the setter that her mind dwells on, thinking - what is it that she pursued pestering alongside him?

It was a thought hidden beneath the depths of their minds. However the way, nor the times they had both crack nerves to the other; there was no rope hoping to cut that separates the two. There is a lingering thread that ties the two students. A bristle that surrounds them with a mixture of reverence and youthful disgruntlement. Along the while, they're walking in unbelievable silence, a profound peace that fuels calmness in their hidden devils.

Before then, they halted their tracks precedent by the lake.

The time it took for them to reach the spot wasn't even counted but stood amid a dolce-like noise. He watched her get ahead of him, standing just beside the lake water rounds. Atsumu sheepishly rubbed his nape, both embarrassment and amusement hooding his eyes.

"It's so fresh here, haaaaaa~" She gleamed and watched the sight in awe, raking her hair as it dances along with the wind.

He watched her, intently. Too intent that he didn't bother shifting his gaze.

He was trying hard, so hard to shake the unbearable thought in his head. It had prevailed all her majestic aspects and the essence of her life alone. So then he looked up the dreamy sky, stroking his dyed hair as she did. Atsumu is indeed an attractive man, but who would dare to have his head blow up big with all compliments.

And then abruptly taking his view back at the woman he loved to annoy.

(Y/n) thought for a moment her eyes stared blatantly at the scenery. Ah, yes the scenery; it was a sight for sore eyes that she too would never get over with. His view, his art, and himself.

The shallow emotion floating from the bottom of her heart had risen completely. Too overwhelming that when she met his eyes she couldn't help but look away the moment a spark induced between their eyes.

(Y/n) gulped solemnly, eyes kidding softly as she looked down. How come no words are leaving her throat? Such an unusual cause for her not to utter a vocal, perhaps it was the look in his eyes that have her edging on a cliff. Dangerously lovely.

So her view went back at the sight, up where birds flew and where the sky had been painted with orange. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he remarked out of blue. Sighing in such a subtle manner that she chuckled sheepishly.

Then she found herself back to herself, and another set of self-appraised has been freed from her lips. "Of course I am." and her dainty fingers slipped through her locks, flipping her hair to the side as though it was her being praised.

She knew well it was not her he was referring to, but who cares? It was a normal way of reply and surely he would just take back what he said. Like the normal way, the usual prattle they both had. And within a second, she was almost out of breath with what he said.

Atsumu smiled softly, "Yes, you are." and he was almost as shock deep inside for what he said, but then continued to shine the curve on his lips.

She felt her breath hitched by the time her ears accepted those words. Her mouth left open, looking back softly to him to meet his face. Yet ll she found was a feature of a genuine man. That moment stopped for the two, and the world itself felt as though it indeed a perfect time to slowed its movement.

And that time she felt her heart skipped an unusual, lovely beat.

End

hope you enjoyed this one!
Mrs.Shinazugawa