TBIHTTCO 12

(Enhypen finally debuted, let's celebrate engenes 🥴)

Jungkook sniffles as he hears that his baby is okay. Of course he's happy, but, his arm hurt. Mrs Kim sighed in relief after hearing that good news, but her expression changed as she made eye contact with Ren.
"We'll talk when we're back home" She says, her voice sounded like a warning for Ren. She gulps, looking down. Taehyung silently sighed, happy that nothing bad happened to Jungkook and the child inside him.

Ren looks at Mrs Kim, gulping until she gasps as a harsh slap meets her face. Her face turned to the side slightly, but she looked back at Mrs Kim.
"What the duck were you thinking? You pushed a pregnant person down a stairs, that could've killed the child or even him" She says, glaring.
"I'm so sorry! He was the one who attacked me first!" Ren lied, putting her hands up in surrender.
"Do you think I'll believe you anymore? I heard everything, Ren, you not being pregnant, lying so that Taehyung could help your now broke ass. I was about to tell him, to kick you out so you won't hurt Jungkook more" Mrs Kim before hearing Taehyung's voice.

Ren's eyes widened, backing away.
"Tae, she's lying!" She says, pointing at Mrs Kim.
"I know everything now, Ren... Mom told me, why the fuck would you lie? You can clearly work money to yourself, why use me?" Taehyung says, shaking his head with his arms crossed.
"No, Tae! I'm really pregnant! You saw the sonogram, right?! Right!" Ren says, crying.
"Ren, you just paid the doctor, I knew it... He told me" He says, sighing.
"You need to get out of the house now, you're a danger to Jungkook" Taehyung says, making Ren look at him with wide eyes.
"You're not serious, right?" She asks and Taehyung shook his head.

"I need you out of the house now"