TBIHTTCO 14

As the people that covered Mrs Kim's vision slowly disappeared, she expected Jungkook but nothing, he just suddenly disappears

As the people that covered Mrs Kim's vision slowly disappeared, she expected Jungkook but nothing, he just suddenly disappears. She wanted to go in, check for him but he's pulled back by a firefighter.
"N-no! My son-in-law is still in there" She yelled, trying to get away from the firefighter.
"Ma'am, it's dangerous. We'll try our best to look for him" The guy says and she was given to a police who then held her back.
"Jungkook!" She yelled, while the people around just stared at her.

She panicked, fishing her phone out from her pocket. She dialled Taehyung's number, her hands shaking.
"Come on, come on, pick up" She muttered until she hears Taehyung's voice and loud crying.

"Mom? What is it? I'm trying to deal with Jaekyu"

"T-Tae... " Mrs Kim stutters, it panicked Taehyung.

"What happened?"

"The grocery store we were in got caught in fire, J-Jungkook, he's still inside" She says, tearing up as there was still no firefighter who got out with Jungkook.
"P-please... I'm so worried now" She says as she looked at the police who just sighed.

"What?!"

"I know, I'm panicking too. I hope he'll be okay" She says, crying.

"Mom, I'll go there"

"No, Tae... Jaekyu can't be here. Just take care of him, I'll make sure Jungkook's okay" She says, sniffling.

Jungkook coughed, he's trying to look for Mrs Kim, but she's missing. Suddenly, he gets pulled, startling him. He looks up, he would've been thankful, but it's Ren.
"L-let go of me! Where are you taking me?!" He yelled but Ren just pulled him to the bathroom. She pushes him, making him wince, his foot still hurts after tripping.
"Wanna know what happened here?" She asks, laughing maniacally. Jungkook stared at her with terrified eyes, she's gone crazy. She smirked, pulling something from her pocket. Jungkook stared at it, his eyes widening.

"Let's make this easy, shall we?"