TBIHTTCO 16

A week after the incident

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, sighing. Even if he's seen Jungkook like this for the past days, he still can't help but feel guilty. If he would've just went with them, this wouldn't happen. His heart breaks everytime he goes inside Jungkook's hospital room, he was connected to wires that indicates that he's still alive and fighting. Jaekyu was with his mother, the baby always cries, like he's wanting Jungkook's warmth.
"Baby, when are you gonna wake up? Jaekyu misses you, me and mom, we missed you... When you wake up, we want you to tell us everything, who did this" Taehyung says, sighing as he kisses Jungkook's hand.

A nurse walks in Jungkook's room. Taehyung was out, buying something to eat. The nurse looks around, making sure that no one was there. She grabbed something from her dress pocket, pulling her mask down. She smirked, walking to Jungkook's IV.
"I hope this makes you feel better... Not" She says, pulling her mask back up and laughing silently as she stared at the injection in her hand. As she's about to inject the liquid, the door opens.
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" Taehyung, it was Taehyung's voice. She ignored it, but as she's about to inject it, she was pushed down, causing her to hit her back on the nightstand.

"Ren?!" Taehyung says as he pulled the nurse's mask down before he grabbed her by the neck.
"What is this?" Taehyung says, his voice stern as he grabbed the injection from Ren's hand.
"Poi-poison" Ren says, smirking.
"Why are you trying to poison someone who can't even defend their selves because of their state!" Taehyung yelled, glaring. Ren coughed, pushing Taehyung.
"Because! I want him gone! Gone! Gone!" She yelled, groaning as she held on her side.

"You're the one who caused this, you are! I know it! It's you! Tell me!"