06

The girl was looking up at the man, blinking. What does he really meant? She didn't hang from others, she was not a child. Toujou was a growt independent woman. Or at least she though that. 

They were standing there, now for several minutes, the male was waiting for an answer, but it looked like the girl was too embarassed to give one. But he had nothing other to do, so he patientaly waited for it. He was sure that he got the right point, and she just didn't want to admit it. Who would want it? Even the most youngest would deny it. However he wasn't a teacher legally, but he had several students before with different behaviors, so he had experience behaving with kids. Kid like Toujou mostly separated themself from others, but in the same time they needed to be told what to do. Probably her parents were too overprotective with her and didn't had the space for her to discover the world from her own. 

She avoided the eye contact, and she was playing with her fingers. It was easy reading from her, just like from Viole. In some way they were the same. He sighed  and wondered until when they will stand there. People started already glancing at them while they passed. After a while Toujou recognized that she had no opportunity, just answer. But how should she? What the hell should she say in a situation like this? She was no a robot without any brain, who was waiting for the orders! However maybe she was sometimes lost, if no one told her what to do. She didn't want to admit, but in some way, his question was understanable. 

"I-I...I can think." wow, she almost facepalmed. What a genious answer. 

"I didn't said that you can't. If you couldn't think, then probably you would be died. It's an another question if you are stupid or not. However I don't really think that you are..." he said with an ease, she huffed. "Why are you pouting?"

"I am not." she crossed her arms and turned back. Even though she really wanted to act mature, she can't let back her childish behavior. 

"You sure do." he facepalmed. "Okey, let's go, you don't need to answer if you don't want." 

With that Ha Jinsung started to walk, she turned after him.

"Did that took so long?" She ran after him, since he was much more taller than her, and it was hard to her to keep the pace, even though she usully walked fast. Maybe she was a bit too much to his employer. She spoke without thinking, almost forget that she was talking to an adult. The male let the comment to fly away beside his ears. 

It was almost dark, and Toujou felt some kind of fearness, even though she had company. When she was young, she was so afraid from dark that she could sleep without any light in her room. Even though she was much more older, she had that kind of fear, like something would attack her at every moment. Not really monsters, but creppy creatures. But she was really afraid from ghost. Her mother always said to her that ghost aren't real, but she couldn't believe it. She was also sure that she saw one about three years before. 

She heard some werd noise from the alley behind her. She jumped closer to man, grabbing his right arm. Some seconds later a dark cat came out from the alley. She laughed nervously and looked up at him.

"T-That was just a cat..." she murmured. He nodded. 

"Yeah, it was...." 

"I'm sorry." she left his arm and looked away.

"No, it's okey." he sighed,whil he pated her head. It was some kind of cute, however he didn't really want to admit it. He looked down at her, she was playing with her fingers again, it was something that she did when she felt uncomfortable. "Is this your natural haircolor?"

"Yes. I know it's kinda weird..." she chuckled sheepishly.

"No, it's not. However you didn't really saw too much people walking around with this haircolor, but it's beautiful." Toujou lowered her head. She didn't want to the man to recognize that hint of blush on her head. No one told her before that her haircolor is beautiful. Mostly if someone say any good about it, they just said that it's unique. It's just some kind of excuse with they don't want to hurt her feelings. 

"I didn't like it." she murmured. "I was thinking about to dying it to brown or black." she said a bit louder, while she looked up at the sky. She shivered, just like feeling that something bad will happen.

"I don't think you should, I mean- " the man was interrupted by the phone ringing. 

Toujou hurridly took out her phone from her bag. She looked at the screen, it was her mother. She took a deep breath.

"Hi mom." 

"Hello, sweety. Are you alright? I felt a weird feeling, like something happened to you! Tell me that you are okey! Have you eat today? Do you have everything you need? Isn't too cold your place, right?" 

"Mom stop." She sighed. "It's a lot of questions. Also I'm totally fine." 

"Where are you?" she asked in a weird tone, she could really tell it, that she was worried or it was something else.

"On the way of home." She wanted to hang up the phone right now. She was so embarassed talking with her, while she was with her employer. Not to mention, that he stopped for walking, and she wanted to mentally scream. They were not so far away, at least if she could go to her apartman, it would be the best. Then she could calm her mother. She didn't want to lie in the front of him. If her mother figure out that she isn't alone...She didn't want to think about it. But she was also sure that he heard well what her mother said, because she was literally screaming. She always spoke to the phone like that, even though she told her a lot of time, that people can hear her exactly if she normally spoke. 

"Are you alone?" she asked, Toujou freeze for a second, she was about to say no, but then she looked at the man, who was imitating with his head to say yes, so she did. 

"Y-yes. And it's already dark, so I need to go now. You know I don't like to walk while I'm speaking on the phone, you know just avoiding accidents."

"Ah yes, you would easy get lost."  Yes, or that. Though the girl and sighed. "Sure, call me when you are at home!" 

"Okay, I'll! Bye!" without her mother could reply, she ended the call and put her phone away. She just now realized that she was shivering. Why she felt so guilty? She was looking down at her feets, the male while she was speaking, lighted a cigarette, so she waited until he smoked. Or at least she thought that that's why they didn't continue walking. 

"Is it annoying, isn't it?" he asked slowly, while he watched her. She glanced at him."When they are worried for you so much." 

"Yes..." she sighed. 

"I can see, that they just put at your shoulder more weight. I bet that you sufer a lot because you think that you just made them more worried." 

"Yeah, it's true. She wasn't always like that. After my first brother was born, she started to act more protective, I'm not really sure why. Maybe because she though that it was her fault, that he was born with cardiac arrhythmia. Then when my second brother born, she was much more protective. At the past there were times when she would let me out just with my friends, but three years before my little sister born to, and since that...I wouldn't be suprised if she had at me some track or something." she chuckled at the end. It sounded a bit funny, but she deadly though it. "She had that kinda strange ability, that she could tell if there is something wrong with us, or if we aren't feel well." 

"And that's you want to grow up so fast." he said with a bit harsher tone, how he wanted. The girl furrowed her eyebrow. "I mean, you are not so mature as you think you are. You have much more a childish behavior. You don't need to grow up so fast, kid." he pat her head again. Toujou hit his hand away, that made him suprised. 

"I'm not childish!" then she walked away, huffing. Or more she was running. She just want to go home as fast as she could. Hitting her employer and neighboor maybe not was the best idea, but she couldn't stand anymore his words. It's not like that it would be his business, after all! 

Ha Jinsung was standin there in the dark alone, looking after her, while he let a sigh left his mouth.