Preview

Meet Sierra Milagio, raised and adopted into the life of a Hunter that hunts mythical creatures that the world doesn't know exists. You read right; werewolves, vampires, witches and even hybrids exists.

Sierra never wanted this path; so she took another. But you know how the saying goes, your past always catches up to you. And with Sierra, her past found its way back into her pathway.

Follow Sierra on her path. How friends of all kinds come together and form a bond. How hatred turns into love, and who knows, maybe a mate could fall from a tree.

This is a story of how abominations can be the key to winning the Rogue war.

_______________________________________________

Hey everyone 🌻

First time that I'm writing a story about werewolves and vampires, so you can imagine. So many ideas but don't wanna copy another, so this took me a lot of reading (to make sure I'm not copying other ideas), tons of writing and hours to get what I have.

This is only for fun and for viewers to enjoy, so no hate, I expect nothing out of this, its just a way for me to get all these ideas out of my head and on writing.

Please support and most of all enjoy♡
Let me know what you think about it

FurryPandx