Sung Yon

Chapter 14

Soo Jin's POV
I finished my shower as fast as I can so that I won't make Jimin wait for too long.

"I'm done with the bathroom, you can use it now." I notified the man who sat on the bed and watched the news.

I slowly went and sat beside him to watch the reporter explain the situation on screen. Soon a picture of a familiar house was revealed on the screen.

It was his home, Bangtan's home.

"...Right now, firefighters are trying to stop the fire and police are investigating the cause of it."

"For now, they claimed that the perpetrator behind this is still a mystery and only a note was left in a bedroom on the left side of the house-" soon Jimin turned off the news.

"They must've bombed the house, damn it. It was a decent house." Jimin muttered.

I looked at him for a moment, worried that he was pissed off by the news.

Or maybe, hurt.

"Something wrong..?" I asked softly.

Jimin looked at me with bored eyes.

"Don't trust the news, especially at these times."

"But why did you watch it? Especially when you know that it was probably a fraud?".

"I was just checking if Taehyung was caught on tape," he explained.

As he mentioned Taehyung, I realized how we had left first and let Taehyung finish the job.

"Oppa... You sure he's alright?" I asked, volume getting softer. Jimin then looked at me with a smile.

"Positive. In fact, he's right behind you."

"Hahaha very funny, like that could happen especially when we're like on the 100th flo-AHH!!" I screeched and fell to the ground.

As I turn my head, I soon found Taehyung standing at the window of our room.

"Yo," he said with a smirk. He almost stumbled for a moment and trust me it almost made my heart burst from my chest, in a very VERY bad way.

I quickly went towards him and helped him hop inside the room. He soon fell to the ground with a grunt.

"Damn those brats are stronger than ever."

"Kids, they grow up so fast." Jimin joked as I gave him a look.

"Excuse me? There's like someone injured here and you're not going to help?".

"Yeah, are you not going to help me?" Taehyung-Oppa added with a pout. Jimin looked at him with a disgusted face and soon sighed.

"Relax. The others will come back soon and Jin-Hyung's going to fix you in no time. In fact, I think they'll be here in three...Two..One-".

"Alright, where's my patient." Soon a voice came from outside the window. Jimin chuckled as he went towards the door and opened it to four men.

"We're back," Namjoon spoke with a small smile as he walked with the help of Yoongi.

"You guys..." I spoke instinctively as if making sure everyone is alive and well.

"Miss me, Soo Jin-ah?" Soon I heard Hobi's voice as he walked in with a dirty bloodied face.

Though I have to admit his smile still shines the brightest on his face.

"I hope you're okay now. I heard from Jimin-" I didn't let him finish his words as I quickly ran towards him and hug him.

I was driven by my emotions, driven by the feeling of relief that everyone came back safely.