Princess

Chapter 16

3rd POV

"So...You're saying that your dreams might be telling the truth?" Namjoon asked as all members gathered at the dining hall.

They reserved a VIP room so that they can discuss their 'business' privately.

"Y-yeah, the dream felt so real and... Since I was small, I always felt there was a lost memory but I just couldn't lay a finger on it. Not until we talked about Hee-Jin yesterday..." Soo Jin looked down, conflicted about whether her dream was her past memory or... Just another dream.

"Well, we can always do research about it. We have a great informant from the underground world. I'm sure she would find something about your past regarding your identity." Jin spoke to reassure the poor girl.

Hoseok, sitting beside her, gave her a pat in the head as a way to calming her. The girl looked at him with a small smile, yet her worries still lingers in her mind.

Trying to ignore the thoughts, she proceeded to eat her meal which consists of salad and other meat compadiments. All of a sudden, a bacon landed on her plate, making her confused in where this piece of meat came from.

She then looked towards Yoongi who then continued to cut his egg.

"Eat more, we still have a long road ahead for this." Yoongi spoke as he continued to eat his half-boiled egg.

After muttering a 'thank you' for the man, Soo Jin quickly ate the bacon and mentally decided to leave the thought at peace.

Though, it wasn't long for the VIP door to be opened, revealing a waiter working in the dining section. The waiter soon went to Jimin and whispered in his ears.

Jimin nodded in response and soon the waiter left the room with a bow.

"They're here, hyung?" Jungkook asked while munching his salad like a rabbit in hunger.

"Yeah, they're pretty early this time." Jimin spoke.

Not long, seven man wearing vests in various styles, all wearing black-glasses came in and soon all BTS members greeted them.

Jungkook, being close with one of the strangers fist bumped with him and soon his bunny smile appeared.

Soo Jin was left confused and seemed frozen in space. Soon,one of the guests approached her with a small smile. His small eyes shaped into a smile and handed out his veiny hands.

"I'm JB, you must be Soo Jin. Namjoon here told me many stories about you." he spoke.

Soo Jin, still in a daze, soon took his hand and shaked it.

"We also knew about your sister, I'm very sorry for your lost." another guy behind JB spoke. Soo-Jin can only nodd a little as she looked down towards her hand, resting in her lap.

"Alright, let's get down to business, shall we?" Namjoon spoke and soon every member sat down across from Soo Jin and other BTS members.

"So the last time we met, we agree on finally making an alliance." Namjoon spoke as he sips his tea.

"Yes, though of course we might have to discuss what benefits shall GOT7 has if we make an alliance with the famous rising- solo gang, BTS." a buffed man with brown hair spoke in a low voice. Namjoon chuckled in response.

"Well, still as persistent as ever buddy." the guy then send a wink at him.

"We admit your assistance had been a huge help for us all, Namjoon. Still we are quite suprised when you suddenly brought up the conversation about our alliance. To be honest, I almost thought you were joking back then. Not to mention, you hit jackpots every year with your team all by yourself." The guy named JB spoke while looking towards Namjoon.