When He Asks You Out

I have been friends with Lee since we started to be on the same team. Lee is my best friend really. I started to fall for him. I really do love him.

Neji is like a brother to me. He is really smart, and kind to me. He may seem a little rude. You just have to get use to him.

Tenten is a nice person. She doesn't talk to me much. Sadly she is pretty weak. She can only use weapons. Going agenst someone may be hard for her.

I am pretty good friends with all of them. We are a pretty good team. Guy-Sensei is also really cool aswell.

I was hanging out with Neji. We are sitting, and talking. Like we mostly do.

"So you like Lee." He said out of no where.

"Do not!" I said loudly crossing my arms.

"Yes you do. You always stair at him during training. You also always talk about him. You clearly like him." Neji said looking at me.

"W-what? I don't like him! He's just a friend." I said.

He raised a brow at me. I start to blush. Why does he have to be so good at reading people? I didn't want him to know!

"Okay I like him! So what?" I asked.

"Then ask him out." He said with a smirk.

"I could never! It's so awkward! What if he says he doesn't like me back?!" I asked as I looked deep in his eye's.

"Then oh well. I'm going to find Tenten." He said getting up.

He walked away, and I rolled my eye's. I see Lee walking over. I blush, and looked at the ground.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up, and see Lee. He gave me a big smile. I gave him a small one.

"Y/N, may I ask you something!?" He asked with a slight blush.

"Wh-what is it Lee?" I asked.

"Will you go on a date with me?!" He asked shutting his eye's.

"I-I would love t-to go on a-a date with you." I said with a blush.