Prolegue-(Edited)

First Off:

1. Please leave comments of your opinion that would mean so much to me..

2. Please vote!!!

3. If you need anything or want me to read books message me I'm ALWAYS looking for a new book to read

Prologue

!

V

"Leah get yo ass up right now", My best friend kera said as she kept banging on my door.

"I'm up kera what the hell do you want it's too early for bullshit".

I have known kera since we were babies inside the womb her mom and my mom are best friends.

"We need to head to work girl you know them beers not finna make they self so getcha ass up right now before I come in and drag ya out". She said.

I also know her ass was serious because her goofy self really did that shit before I was so mad 😩. But we ain't even gonna get into that lol.

"Shut the hell up" I told her while I was getting up I headed into the shower I made sure I shaved , washed my hair , and washed my body real good. Just as I was finishing up her bald headed ass walked into the room.

I work at a bar as a bartender before y'all get to assuming not as a stripper I am definitely pretty and thick but I just couldn't see myself as a dancer even though they make mad money it's just not my cup of tea .

***
Kera and I finally get to the bar we both work at I have on some Jean shorts and a tank top with my hair down my hair is naturally curly I love my hair pattern honestly !. I look cute though even though the outfit is simple.

Come on kera bring your ass over here and help me with these drinks you see we packed hoe. I told her while trying to maintain making all these shots and passing them out quick.

I passed out a strawberry daiquiri and  2 shots of tequila with lemons before she finally came over and helped me.

Soon as she came over to help I saw 2 fine ass dudes come inside the bar they was looking nice with their fits all put together well .....

Teaser^

****

Leah~ 20 - Bartender/Waitress - Single - Hard To Get - Not A Virgin But That's A Story For Another Chapter :X Thick And Beautiful

Jayden~ 21 - Drug dealer - Boss man - Gang/Niggas call him Shoota
Jordan -  Goes by Man Man He is buff in all the females stay on his ass he's definitely a hoe he has yet to settle down.

Kera- 20 - Leah best friend - also waitress/bartender - Single - And Much more
Leah in the MM

Kera- 20 - Leah best friend - also waitress/bartender - Single - And Much more Leah in the MM

ILL ADD MORE CHARACTERS THROUGHOUT THE STORYNewly edited *2020

Newly edited *2020