ZARA'S EVIL PLOTS

MATURE CONTENT ALERT....IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE...THEN.... PLEASE DON'T READ THE CHAPTER FURTHER....BUT PLEASE DON'T REPORT... IT'S A EARNEST REQUEST  TO ALL THE PERSON OUT THERE🔞⚠️
____________________________________

After the Vidaai, They reached to Sidharth's well Furnished Flat...Naaz was quite Surprised seeing The Flat..As she knew nothing about it...They were About to Enter When Luv, Soni, Gurmeet and All Cousins blocked the Door...And Sidharth just rised his eyebrows in a curious Way....Both of them Chuckled Seeing The Youngst one, Soni is also Blocking the Door... Sidharth just pulled her in arms and Asked...

Sid- How much ?

Soni- Ek second... Gubbu Veerji Humne Kitna Decide kiya tha? Wo kya hain na main Bhul gayi amount..Excuse me(Smiling)

Luv- Sacchi mein Gubbu Veerji Aapne kisko Mukhiya banaya hain...(twitching lips)

Gurmeet- Princess 80k bucks...

Soni- Haan 80k lekin 80 ke saath K kyu Lagaya? Anyways Aap bare log ki Counting bhi Both Complex hoti hain😑....Jo bhi ho Sid Veerji Jo Gubbu Veerji ne hi Bola utna hi haan?

Everyone Howled into Laughter Listening to Soni's Talks...

Sid- But I have only 50k will it be okay?

Soni- Kya Bolu...Haan na na Bhaisahab Pure Paise Do Warna..Warnaa..Warna..

Luv- Abbey Aage bol kya warna pe aatki hain...(slapped her head)

Soni- Haan Warna Aap Bahar Jaake Sou...

Sid- Yaar tum log Looteren ho gaye ho....80k kon Demand karta hain...

Cousins- HUMMMMM

Sid- Yaar Veerji Ye lo Keys and Mere Wo Cupboard mein Na paise Pare hain Waha se Please Mere liye Aur 30k la do...

Soon After the Money...They let Them enter the House after kicking the Copper Kalash filled with Rice......They played a game of finding rings...While Mahi and Jasleen was continuously Teasing Naaz....

It was Late at Night when Jasleen And Mahi took Naaz To Sidharth's Room which was beautifully decorated with Red Roses, White Lilies and Scented candles...Naaz was shocked Looking at her so many pictures....Few where candids, Few were posed photo and At last their Picture just above the Headpost...Their Happy Face,
that hug of him...He was indeed looking like a Dapper in that Black Kurta...She just Caressed the Pictures....When suddenly Someone Hugged her From Back..She just startled for a second but soon She got to Know that Whose Touch it is... Sidharth was just Nuzzling in the crook of her Neck, While Rubbing het waist Sensually...Where Naaz just leaned on her Hard Chest but his touch was drivin her Insane...she was just Caressing his cheeks with her soft Palm while Giving him more area... Finally He turned her...She turned around and Lowered her gaze...Cause today Her boyfriend isn't looking...Her Husband is looking at her...His Eyes were Extreme Desires, Emotions, Happiness,Lust and most most most important Love...
He just kissed her on her Forehead...And took her to Bed and made her sit...He just cupped her Cheeks and Asked

Sid- Jaan...See I am Sorry For the Previous Day but what you have assumed it's Not like that....

Sana- I know Bebu...I have Full faith on you...Its Just Am possessive and Seeing That Chipkali...I lost it....(pouted)

Sid- But for me, Hear me once...For my satisfaction...

Sana- Okay!

Sid- Actually The thing you saw Was True...I was Flirting with her but it's a Healthy One...Later That Girl Asked me for a Dance...I refused but your Dad Sent me Forcefully...But I swear on God I was keeping distance...Later That Girl Came and asked me out...I refused her but she kept her hand on my Cheek...So I hold her that hand inorder to Remove it... That's when you saw Me and all the Misunderstanding took place....Lekin Tum mujhe Gusse mein Lagi nahi Shaadi Ke time?

Meant To Be Each other's❤️ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें