Broken Computer: Helping(?)

..

   ..

     ..

Komaeda, who currently sat in the bathroom, crying his heart out.. Damnit 3am thoughts, he thought.. After all, didn't he think his life was worthless anyways? He got up.. He was currently working with his boyfriend, Izuru, to fix izuru's computer. But yet he can't do anything so he excused himself to go to the bathroom.. He sat on the edge of the bath, still sobbing.. He wished he could tell his boyfriend about it, but in fear of getting shamed he kept his feelings hidden.. Bottling up all his emotions, to not be a burden. He heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Komaeda, are you almost done? It's been seven minutes." Izuru said.. Komaeda wiped his tears.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second.." He said, trying not to cry.. Of course Izuru was a smart man, he knew better..

"Komaeda, open the door." He demanded..

"I'm fine izuru! I promise!" Komaeda replied.. 

"Open the door.. Please?" Shocked about what he just heard, komaeda almost fell backwards.. Did his boyfriend just say please..? He got up and unlocked the door, opening it. Izuru looked at him, same emotionless expression, but his eyes where calm and caring, replacing his cold death stare.. Izuru grabbed komaeda and pulled him into a hug.. Komaeda flinched by sudden contact but hugged back..

Broken Computer: Helping(!)