Broken Computer: Outside.

(modern kamukoma)

Nagito was eager to leave the house with Izuru. They've been inside for months, due to having nothing really to do with the outside. But they ran out of food and thought it would be a good idea to get out of the house instead of ordering food from the safety of their home. Nagito was actually pretty scared to go outside, but nothing he couldn't handle really. He looked at himself in the mirror and sorta frowned. His hair was all over the place, as usual. Other then that he looked 'okay.' He looked at the two brushes on the counter. Careful not to pick up izuru's.. Him and izuru had two different hair textures, izuru is worried his hair will mess up nagito's hair so they also use different types of shampoo and conditioner. So they used two different hair brushes. Nagito picked his up brush and tried to brush his hair down.. As expected, nothing happened. He sighed and put the brush down then smiled again. He walked out of his and izuru's shared bathroom and into the shared bedroom where izuru sat, staring off into space.

"Hey sweetieee, are you ready to go?" Nagito said, looking at the black haired man.
No response. Nagito still held his smile, assuming he was just dedicated to being lost in thought. 
"Izuruu? Sweetie??" He said, his smile getting smaller, he sat next to him on the bed and waved a hand in front of Izuru's face. He got no response. He shook izuru. Izuru pushed him away.. Nagito sighed, his smile completely fading. "Izuru, are you ignoring me?" 

Izuru was terrified of the outdoors, he hated it. He shut down almost completely, hoping that nagito would give up and just order food. He hated isolating himself from Nagito but he hated the outside more. What if he runs into one of nagito's former classmates? Or junko herself?

One last attempt, nagito kissed izuru's cheek.. Izuru blinked a couple times and looked over towards nagito, hoping he changed his mind. Nagito smiled. "Okay izuru, are you ready to leave?" He asked him. This was not expected Izuru thought as he turned away from nagito. Nagito sighed, annoyed, his smile faded once more. "Okay fine. Be this way. Fuck you too." Nagito said as he stormed out of the room, opening the front door then slamming it shut. Izuru felt horrible.. He didn't want to make nagito mad or upset, he just didn't want to face the outside world.. He sighed and laid down. He felt water coming from his eyes(?) He researched this, it was called crying crying is usually caused from sadness. So he's sad. He hugged the pillow nagito usually slept on. It smelled like him which made him feel safer. 
.
 .
  .
   .
    .
     .
Nagito felt horrible, browsing the candy section, trying to remember what candy izuru liked again.. He sighed, 'I was lucky enough someone as amazing as izuru gave me attention.. I screwed it up! He hates me!! I'm so selfish, I knew he didn't like going outside, I should have ordered food!! But no, I didn't.' He thought, feeling tears running down his cheek. He quickly wiped them away and grabbed a random candy, just ready to leave. 
     .
    .
   .
  .
 .
.
The door opened then closed. Izuru assumed this was nagito coming home and climbing out of bed, wiping his so called tears. He felt a little happy that nagito was home, so he could finally apologize. He stepped out of the room and walked to the kitchen, where nagito had his back faced izuru, not knowing he was in the same room as him. Izuru walked up to him and hugged him from behind.
"AHH!! PUT ME DOWN!" Nagito screamed, not knowing who picked him up.. Izuru put him down.

"My apologizes Ko, I never meant to harm you." izuru said. Nagito turned around.. "I'm also sorry for not attending the store with you." He continued.. Nagito hugged him, crying?

"No please do not apologize to trash like me! I'm sorry I shouldn't have been mad! I should have just ordered food!" He said over his sobs..

"Your not trash though..?" Izuru said, Hugging him back. Izuru never really understood nagito, during everything that has happened, he never had. Izuru kissed nagito's head and held him tighter..

Broken Computer: Inside.