Warning: Hades is a bommer

My name is Rose. Let me tell you about myself. and spend most of my time inside and I love McDonalds. My parents are really nice to me. And did I mention my parents are gods are Persephone and Hades. Yep, my parents are gods. Hades the god of the underworld. The supposedly 'evil' one that tried to kill Hercules. And But in reality, it was Hera who tried to kill him, not Hades. And my mother, Persephone, goddess of plants and queen of the underworld. And about where I live. The underworld. It's the place where you go when you die. I know, spooky. But I bet this place is better than any house on Halloween!! Also, since both of my parents are gods, I got the gene. I'm a god too. I'm the goddess of dead plants. I know it's not that scary but I can make the plants die or come alive whenever I want and I can summon the dead and then control them. Also being A goddess is pretty fun. You can practically do whatever you want except, well, eat ice-cream for breakfast (Hades is a grandpa). But it is really fun otherwise like my parents can literally afford everything cause my dad Hades is the god of the underworld which makes all the gems below the Earth are his property. Which makes us the richest family in the universe. Beat that! And there comes my dad! He's probably going to ask a lot of questions on who are you and what are you doing here and why I ate ice-cream for breakfast. Ignore that. Just let me answer. "Hey Rose! I just want to ask who is that, what are they doing here and why did you eat Ice-cream for breakfast?". Oh, calm down dad!! There a friend, of mine a demigod and I ate ice-cream for breakfast because you ate ice-cream in the night so I figured it would be fine. *Hades cheeks start reddening* "Hmpf. By the way, Ice cream is finished now. Your mother ate it all." Moommmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, I gotta go!!! Talk with ya later!! Bye!

Should I make a part 2? There's only 2 of you but still. And this was homework, I just thought it would make a nice post. And I'm checking out for now, Peace!!