Yes or Yes

Here's the Mishua fic you were asking for hxllx_wxrld. Hope you guys like it.

The students of Class 2-A are now in a buzz after seeing their new classmate

The students of Class 2-A are now in a buzz after seeing their new classmate. Among these students, one was frozen in place as she saw him take the seat next to her.

" Good morning second years." Their teacher greeted as she entered the classroom right after.

"First of all, I would like to congratulate you on becoming second years. " The students clapped and cheered. " As most of you already know I am Miss Kailee."

" Second, I want to introduce you to someone." She pointed her hands towards the new student. "If you would."

He stood up front and introduced himself, "Good morning, I'm Joshua Hong, I hope we have a good school year ahead of us." He smiled at the class. The very smile that she thought she wouldn't be able to see for a long time

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Hong. You may take your seat." He walked back to his seat not minding how almost the whole class followed him with their eyes.

" Mina, please show Mr. Hong around later in your free time." The said student, who was now seatmates with Joshua, absentmindedly nodded.

"I hope you'll take care of me, Mina-ssi" Joshua said in a tone of familiarity

Smiling at his gentle voice she answered, "Yes, Mina Myoui at your service."

°°°

"You look happy." Nayeon pointed out as Mina took a seat at their usual table in the cafeteria.

"No kidding, she's glowing." Sana jokingly shielded her eyes.

"I think she's still starstruck with the new guy in our class." Jihyo kindly filled the girls in.

" Ooh~ tell us more."
"That's surprising."
"I thought she was only interested in that boy at the coffee shop?" The girls continued to chatter about the said new guy

"That's cause it is him." They raised their brows at Mina's excited tone.

" Who now?" Momo asked

" You mean the guy at the coffee shop?" Chaeyoung asked

"Your fling last summer?!" Tzuyu added

The others dramatically gasped for effect.

" Gosh, don't do that, it's annoying," Chaeyoung complained.

°°°

Mina tried working at her cousin's coffee shop during the latter half of her summer vacation, mainly because she was bored. She found it a fun experience, the smell of coffee beans, the peaceful atmosphere, her chill co-workers, she loved all of it. But what made it memorable was a certain customer. A customer who visited the coffee shop almost every day. The same guy she shamelessly flirted with over the course of summer.