The Double-Trouble

~1 Year Later ~

{Isa POV}
"Hugo! Hi!!"
I greeted Hugo with a smile, Like always.
"Hey Isa!"
He smiled back. As I wanted to speak, he said:
"I gotta go Shopping for groceries, wanna come with me?"
I agreed and we went to the village. And then I met Mr. Acker on the way. He stopped to talk to me.
"Isa, could I ask you for something?"
 Hugo looked at him with suspicion. Mr. Acker asked us to move to a more secure place.
"Isa, I want you to find a certain Letter in a chest in the Meggenberger Forest, and I want you to come here and meet me so you can sign it and I'll tell you why."
"Can I join in?" Hugo asked.
"Yes, make sure Isa is safe, young man."
And we went on our way to the forest. And so, we reached the forest with confusion.
"What is even in that chest?"
Both me and Hugo questioned. we were looking for the chest, but no success. I guess we need to go further.

~ about 2 hours later ~
"ISA!"
 Hugo screeched in excitement. He found it! Lucky! But as soon we could take it, A Girl Glided In front of it and spoke:"
HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Hugo was startled at first, but Spoke:
"We mean no harm. We just got a quest of Finding this chest." The girl got even more mad than she already was.
"WHO ARE YOU TWO EVEN?! ME AND MY SISTER NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE! WHY DO YOU WANT THIS CHEST? IT'S IN OUR PROPERTY!" when this girl in pink finished her sentence, Her Twin sister, I think, came into the scene.
"ANASTASIA! STOP BEING RUDE!"
"Hello, I'm Arabella, This is my Sister, Anastasia. May I know why you're here?"
"We're here for the Chest over there. It's a request from Someone we know. I know it's in your property, But this is Important to us." Hugo spoke so Amazingly.
"alright, You're allowed to take it."
The girl continued:
"But Can we be friends, since we have met?"
Me and Hugo Looked at each other For a minute or 2, and asked for permission to think about it. The girl in blue, Arabella, spoke after the 5 minutes of silence.
"Uhm? May I know now?"
"Uhm sure! let's be friends!" Hugo said proudly.
I pulled him in and questioned his response. He looked at me and smiled.
"You need more friends than just me and sierra."
"Yes! Finally!"
Yelled Anastasia, the girl in pink. We looked so confused, and they noticed.
"We never had friends. And now, Our parents are overseas. so we're alone, We feel lonely without them."
both of them said with a little sad face.
"How about we come to visit again tomorrow?" I said, smiling really brightly at them.
"Sure thing!"
They smiled back. And so, we took the chest And wanted to head to Mr. Acker's Weapon shop. and Not very far from the forest, I hear the twin girls screeching in Happiness.

~At Mr. Acker's weapon shop ~
"Here we are, Mr."
 Hugo greeted Mr. Acker as we entered the weapon shop.
"Great. Isa, Let me explain why I asked you to do this. This Paper that's inside is a Letter. And You can sign it, to get the shapeshifting necklace. It will also give you additional powers if you are destined to."
I scream from Happiness and Hug Mr. Acker very tight, And while hugging him, Tears start to drip heavily from my eyes.
"Isa, I knew you would be happy. I remember the time you asked me about my wolf form. My Old Master told me that you're the one for this form. You're gonna be a special wolf."
I also let go of Mr. Acker and hug Hugo very tightly. Hugo Hugs me back which makes me cry more. Hugo Looks at me, And wipes my tears away. But then shortly, I remember how Mr. Acker said that the person must be 18 for the wolf form. I questioned about that matter since I'm only 16.
"Isa, You are an exception, so it's just fine."
"really? but why?"
"My Master told me."

~ The Next day ~ {Hugo POV}
"Hiii!"
Anastasia and Arabella greeted me and Isa loudly.
"You sure do Have a big enthusiasm" Said Isa, smiling. I usually see her smile Normally, but now, she smiles like Never before. 

Author: Hi everyone! Sorry for keeping you waiting for chapter 5! hope you enjoyed!
Bye everyone!~