Chapter 10

Sci looks between Ink and Dream, slowly rubbing his temples.

Good lord, I forgot Ink is stupid and Dream is naive.

"You know a magic inhibitor is lethal for pretty much all of monster kind, right?!"

"Duh. I'm not stupid. Error's not a monster though. He's some kind of demon, so it won't hurt him at all!" Sci doesn't know whether to punch Ink or kidnap Error for tests.

"If that is true, capturing him simply to study would be a feat in and of itself."

"Welll..."

"Yes, Dream?"

"We have a back burner plan, since the KE one was out the window, and magic inhibitors sound like a bad idea."

"Please tell me that this idea is at least made with two braincells instead of Ink's half a cell." A soft 'hmph' lets Sci know he sufficiently wounded Ink.

"Yes. We use Blue, Lust, Classic, Epic, or maybe Fresh as a bait with a video and audio recorder, and then we lure Error out, and allow this friendly face to get answers about Error that Ink and I can't get because Error kinda hates our guts."

No wonder, if my source was being truthful about this whole thing.

"That's a far better idea than the inhibitor. I recommend Lust, Classic, or Epic as Fresh and Blue likely know this stuff, so if they randomly started asking these questions, Error would be tipped off that something was up and wouldn't speak a word." Classic drops in, waving.

"well, luckily, blue and lust are bonding. and i think lust mentioned that he was curious to talk to Error."

"Then it's settled. Sci will craft an audio and video recorder, I'll get Lust to help, and Ink will make the bait AU." Ink continues muttering even as Dream pulls him out. Classic smiles, standing up and looking over Sci's shoulder, picking up a couple prototypes, turning to Sci, opening his mouth to ask a question. But a hand clad in a suspiciously blue glove pops out of a portal, pushing Classic closer to Sci, Sci getting pushed into Classic as well, the two accidentally kissing. Sci brushes it off, quite used to Blue's multiversal connection.

"So you're crushing on me, yea?" Classic blushes brightly.

"h-how do you know?"

"You told me, just now. Anyways-"

"w-what pushed me?"

"-Nothing important. Anyways, Wanna know more about my prototypes?" Classic slowly nods, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream lands in Outertale after placing Ink in the doodlesphere, sighing nervously. Outer eventually meets up with Dream.

"What's up? Besides Space, that is."

"W-well...I'm supposed to recruit Lust for a plan to hopefully know more about Error, but...I'm...not comfortable there. You calm my nerves, by being this strangely chill person...and I think you'd make it easier to get through that place. I don't know why Ink even made such a world..." Outer shrugs, smiling down at the shorter Star.

"Eh, I got some free time, so sure, I'll help you out pal. Let's go." Dream blushes softly at Outer's smile, before shaking his head clear and nodding.

"R-right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink hums softly, making a sort of coffeeshop AU, yawning slightly as he crafts yet another Ccino. Ink gasps, excitement lighting every bone of his body.