A "Hawkward" Situation

Your P.O.V

You felt like a five year old stuck at college as you struggled to keep professional as you almost ran to keep up with Natasha. "We'll get you suited up in standard agent uniform then head over to training. Clint we'll meet up up there and teach you the basics. Training is every morning 6-10 and then later in the afternoon from 3-5. You may have to skip every once in a while if you are needed on the bridge or on a mission. Meals are served 24/7. Anything additional information is available in the manual in your room. Any questions?" Natasha asked turning to you. "Uh..." You had no idea what to say. "Yea. I think so..." You mentally face-palmed from your lack of professionalism. Natasha turned and faced a door. It had a basic standardized lock and code. "The code changes weekly. Inside you will receive a wristwatch computer that will inform you. I'd suggest you read the manual though. Most rookies end up setting it to self-destruct." You opened you're mouth to reply but was cut off when the door opened with a hiss.

You stepped inside and looked around. All around you was piles of clothes and a few machines. Right by the changing rooms there was two mannequins modeling the uniform. It was a dark, grey/blue material that consisted of a top piece and a lower piece. The pants had a fat, leather utility belt as well had many pockets on the sides. The pants were then tucked into a pair of leather combat boots, matching the belt. The top was of similar design with pockets on the front and on the arm. You reached out a hand and gently touched it.

"Standard steel fabric material." Natasha said behind you. You swirled around. She was holding a set of clothes. "Try these on." You took the clothes then looked at her. "Wait... Steel fabric?" Natasha raised an eyebrow. "More flexible and thinner than Kevlar." "Oh... right."

You quickly went into the changing room and changed. You fixed your hair so it wouldn't get in your face and took a look in the mirror. You smiled and stepped out. "You look good." Natasha said as she looked you over. You gave her your old clothes and she gave them to another agent nearby. "They'll be washed and taken back to your room." "Thanks." "Oh. And you'll be needing this." She handed you the watch. You looked at it. "Try not to turn it on till you read the manual." You carefully put it on and pulled your sleeve over it. "Ok." Natasha smiled. "Now the fun begins."

As soon as the wall of fire disappeared, you stared at the training corse in awe. It took up two floors of the hela-carrier and half of it's base. "O.M.G." You mumbled as you looked over the available courses. There was a intense weather section where you saw a small, shivering group of agent battle against the harsh wind and rain. Another group was attempting an intense corse with flame throwers and random sandbags dropping from above. You tore your eyes away from the sight back to Natasha. She was looking out over it all with a air of authority. Then she turned to you. "Now you're training will begin.

"Where not gonna do anything TO intense today right?" You asked as you made your way down the stairs. "That's up to Clint." Then Natasha stopped and looked up. You followed her gaze to a small fort at the top of the space. There was no stairs up to it, instead, there was a steel support pole that must have served as a way up. "Clint! Ms. Parker here!" A head popped out from the side. "On my way." Then the figure jumped off and slid down the pole and landed in front of you. "Hey Tash, Ms. Parker." "Actually, it's Mrs. Parker." Clint laughed. "Well then I'll just call you Agent Y/N then. Easier for me." "She's here for training." Natasha said frowning at him as he looked you over. "You look good." He said to you and your cheeks turned slightly pink. "So. I was thinking the general stuff should be covered first. Ya know. Basic workout stuff." "Fine with me." You said.

As you worked with Clint and Natasha and you noticed that other agents seemed to be training with other agents not the Avengers. When you asked Clint about it he said. "Can't have Spiderman's hope defenseless can we?" You trained with Hawkeye and Black Widow until about noon when a alarm interrupted your archery lesson. "That's my cue." Clint said. As Clint walked away you looked at Natasha. "What is it? Is it an emergency?" "Nope." Natasha said. "Lunch."

Hiya! XD

It rained today and I'm soooooo happy! It gave me time to write up this chapter and catch up on Dr. Who. Anyway, I know the chances of being trained by Natasha and Clint are like... 1 in a billion but technically you're a special case. Can't have spiderman w/o his hope!

~ <3 ApocalypseRaccoon *looks up at teacher with boss poker face*