Chapter 09 ( Reveal yourself )

"She wouldn't stop killing us Jessie" Kenny said smiling slightly in a sad way , and soon unknowingly some black tears were pouring out of his eyes onto his face indicating that he was crying. "She wouldn't stop hurting us" He continued to say in despair. Jessica looked over and scoffed and shook her head. "I-If she really killed you, how is it t-that your still here!" She yelled out loud. "You're just a demon pretending to be my brother, you've corrupted him! And now you hurt Mom really badly!" Jessica cried out still holding onto Angie for dear life. Angie whimpered, she seemed to still be scared of both boys. Kenny really didn't want that. He then thought of something and did what seemed to be a good idea in his head, He looked up at Terry and practically begged him to let him hug Angie , to comfort her - with using his eyes as signals, he smiled and nodded slightly. Jessica seemed suspicious, "Wh-what are you two planning. . ." she whispered lowly enough for us to hear.

Kenny walked over where Angie was but Jessica blocked his path. "I won't let you harm her!!" Jessica yelled kicking him away extremely harshly, he lost his balance and started bleeding out of his head since the floor was really hard. He let out a gasp of pain as he stayed still there. Jessica gasped a bit, "Is. . . Is he dead?? DID I KILL HIM???!!!" She started to panic and soon enough, tears came out of her eyes. "He's ok, he's gonna be ok, but don't you fucking dare lay a hand OR foot on him again please" Terrance said to Jessica in a threatening tone.

Kenny opened his eyes to see Terrance slap her cheek gently before he went back to him and helped him stand up, He healed up ok. A sting appeared on Jessica's face as she looked up at me. "Wha- how?. . . you were bleeding so much right now!! How are you alright?!" Jessica started screeching. It seemed like she couldn't believe it. Who wouldn't??  "I guess that explains how 'Mom' kills us" Terrance retorted. He seemed angry at Jessica for helping out their Mother and for defending her. Kenny guess understood though, from both sides.

Jessica stared at Kenny and Terrance for a while before she finally fainted. Angelina stayed there for a while until she looked up at us. "A-are you guys really. . . ok now. . .?" Angie whispered slightly being nervous in her speech. Kenny softened his eyes and soon turned to normal, and soon Terrance's did too. Both walked over to her and hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry you had to see that Angie." Terrance said while they hugged her. "Me too. . ." Kenny said to her as well. She seemed shocked for a moment before she started to cry and hug them back, really tight too.

"I'm so sorry!! It wasn't your fault you were like that!!! I didn't know about what Mommy did to you guys!! I can't believe she would actually do those things to you!!" Angie cried out. She cried and cried so harshly it seemed like endless tears pouring out of her face. "She- she seemed like. . . hiccup . . . such a good p-person. . ." Angie hiccuped while saying.

The door made a click sound and soon Allan had opened the door. Once he did, he was shocked, he saw blood almost all around the living room. Kenny , Terrance and Angelina all stifled in surprise. They weren't expecting their Dad to be home so quickly, after all it was only 3pm, he usually comes out at work at 5pm. "D-dad we can expla-" Terrance began, "Please do." He said putting his gaze on him. Terrance seemed nervous and jittery as he dragged Kenny and Angie behind him. Jessica was still laying on the floor and Flora was still on the couch half awake.

So it was no surprise why he would question this, in fact he would be freaking out. He seemed strangely calm - until he broke that act and freaked out ecstatically. "Wha- WHAT IS JESSICA DOING ON THE FLOOR?? AND- AND WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER DOING ON THE COUCH WITH A BLEEDING EYE!!??" Allan yelled out. He couldn't contain it anymore.

"Dad please, look calm down please and we'll all explain" Terrance said motioning Angie and me. Allan looked over at them all and started inhaling and exhaling as to calm himself down. After he seemed sure of himself he looked over again, "A-Alright. . . please start. . ." Allan said.

Kenny smiled slightly and let Terrance begin the story, as Allan's face contorted from confusion to shock to angry and finally to guilt.

————-

Allan had no idea that this was what happening behind the scenes while he was at work this whole time- and the fact that this abuse was caused by their mother ever since Terrance arrived in their house from when he was born. . . . made it 10x worse. He almost had the urge to vomit, once he saw the footage that Angie had attached to Kenny's shirt. It showed so much gore and brutal ways to suffer by. He couldn't believe he had married a maniac for a wife, he just couldn't believe it, the fact that his sons were immortal as well(?) It scared him a bit when Terrance and Kenny showed signs of insanity with those terrifying eyes of theirs - but he knew it was all reasonable with the way Flora had treated them for so many years.

He started to tear up from his eyes and soon inevitably hugged his two sons who needed it most, They flinched rather visibly but later on got comfortable with the hug their father had gifted them with. Angie had seen everything from the sidelines, and honestly she was relieved that they all finally knew the truth and the fact that her Dad now knows about both of her brother's pain and Flora's real state of mind ; truth of her bad side.

Terrance locked his gaze with Jessica who was waking up again and jolted at her moving again. Kenny looked over to what his brother was seeing that made him do that and soon did the same when he saw. Allan confusedly saw what the two were looking at and looked overjoyed knowing Jessica was alright and well. "Wh-what happened?? I-I had such a bad dream. . . " Jessica slurred her words as she rubbed her head. She looked up to the people in the room including to where the couch was and soon realized it wasn't a dream.

"WHAT?? IT WASNT A DREAM??!!" She yelled out loud being freaked out again as her breath quickly paced back and forth as fear drenched her mind when she saw the two demons (her brothers) . She looked to where Angie and her Dad was and quickly had a worried expression at them and pushed them away from Terrance and Kenny. "Angie! Dad! Please stay away from them! They're demons corrupting Terrance's and Kenny's mind!" Jessica exclaimed.

Allan frowned at this and grabbed Angie by the hand which she happily seemed to hold. "No Jessica, they are not demons or anything, they're your brothers." Allan stayed at her, Jessica seemed mildly confused and upset at her Dad's response. "Wha- no Dad! You can't trust them! You- you're just hypnotized! Yeah! That's it! You're all hypnotized!!" Jessica yelled out pointing at Angie and her father. 

Allan seemed disturbed by the way Jessica was acting at them. Jessica went up to Kenny and punched him in the face. "STOP HYPNOTIZING THEM!!" She yelled out continually punching him again and again , sobbing violently as she was desperate to get the demons out. However, Terrance didn't like this one bit and punched Jessica twice as hard to her gut. "You didn't have to do that Terry." Kenny whispered to his big brother rubbing his cheek in pain as he winced. "Oh yes I did." Terrance stated, frowning.

He was very overprotective of Kenny with all the shit their mother pulled on them so it made sense. "Jessica!" Allan yelled, he grabbed her by her shoulders and checked her over. "Don't touch me! You're hypnotized by them! B-By the demons! They hurt M-Mom!!" Jessica started to cry even more as she swatted her father's hand and ran over to where her mother was , now leaving the group. Terrance growled at her as she left while Kenny started to heal again. Allan turned his gaze to Terrance, "You didn't have to do that to her Terrance, that was a bit over the line." He scolded. Terrance looked over to his father and frowned more. "I- I just couldn't handle seeing Kenny hurt again. . . It reminded me of.. 'Mom' I suppose.." Terrance replies back. Allan took a deep breath and sighed, "I guess I do understand. . . but please don't try to bring violence in it anymore, instead fight them with your words and not fists." Allan responded to his son.

Terrance nodded and smiled a bit. Kenny finished healing and smiled too. "Wow. . . I guess it really is true. . ." Allan whispered to himself,  "They can actually heal themselves automatically. . ." He continued saying , saying things to himself more. Everyone started relaxing and smiling, of course peace doesn't exist here . A loud scream had been emitted to trigger them, they all widened their eyes and processed what happened.

"AHHHHHHHH!!"