Chapter 1 - Obama's Limit.

It was an early morning, Barack Obama comes back to the president's office after a long night of watching memes in the bathroom, he begins to vlog. "Hello, my fellow Americans, I'm coming back to the president office after a long night, I hope my uhm my wife has made me some beautiful breakfast, I will catch up with you all soon, my fellow Americans, goodbye!" He slowly opens the door to the office, and what happened made him drop his 1000$ iPhone.

Inside of the president's office was female Obama, with her long, silky brown hair along with her beautiful short sweater Obama made her, with John F. Kennedy?! Obama was appalled at what he has seen. "O-Obama, my fellow American, I can explain!" She cried on the minecraft bed with JFK. "This explains enough, female Obama, I know what to do now." He angrily picks up his iPhone and calls somebody outside the office. 

Eventually, Obama walks calmly into the office, smirking. "John, my fellow American, you're in trouble now." He smugly opens the door, and wide Putin walks in with fury. He walks towards JFK and stares at him, with disappointment. "Listen Putin, LOOK OVER THERE!" Putin does not but JFK still jumps out the window, with wide Putin on his tail. Obama stares back at female Obama and frowns with annoyance. "Get out my office, my fellow American." Female Obama cries as she ran out of Obama's grand office. "That takes uhm care of that, my fellow Americans."

"And make sure to like, subscribe and hit the bell icon, also... According to YouTube statistics, only a small percentage of people that watch my videos are actually subscribed, so if you end up liking this video, consider subscribing, it's free, and you can always change your mind. Enjoy the video."

Suddenly a green man with shiny, enchanted netherite armour and a nice enchanted netherite sword bursts into the office and copyright strikes Obama and leaves, while 3 people run after him, like some kind of manhunt. Obama shrugs this off and carries on watching memes on his Pewdiepie gamer chair.