-three-

I was going to tell my friends about what happened at Potions, but I thought against it. They'd probably just call me a slut as a joke, but it's fine. Used to it. Over it by now. Though, it does hurt sometimes. I understand maybe I AM, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to be called it. I walked to dinner that night, completely ignoring the footsteps coming from behind me. Eventually, when I was just around the corner from the Great Hall, a hand grabbed my waist. I was pulled around, and became face to face with a boy. He was my year, I've seen him in a few classes before. "Don't trust Cedric," he growled in my ear.

Something about his tone of voice, and how he was talking, sent shivers down my spine. He pushed me against a wall and stared into my eyes. I looked from his eyes to his lips, biting my lower lip slowly. He leaned forward, pressing his lips on me forcefully. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, and kissed him back roughly. He jumped and I caught my legs around his waist. He bit my bottom lip, asking for access deepening the kiss and I let him in. I moaned softly into his mouth, and he pulled away. He trailed kisses down my neck and I ran my fingers through his black hair. His hand went up my robe, then up my skirt and I felt it slither to my underwear. I don't know why I let it happen again, but I let him start slowly inserting his fingers into me. As he slowly pushed them in and out, he quickened the pace. He came back up to my face and kissed me as he slapped my pussy quickly. Moans escaped my mouth and went into his, as he smirked against my mouth.

I felt my walls tighten after a few minutes, and reached my climax. I came onto his fingers, and he pulled them out, pulling away from the kiss. He slowly sucked his fingers, and let me down onto the floor. I fixed my hair and watched as he walked inside the hall, giving a small wink to me as he walked in. I looked in all directions, and was relieved to see nobody anywhere near this area. I walked into the hall, and scanned the seats for my friends. I spotted them and walked over to them. They stared at me in confusion, and I smiled slightly at them, raising my eyebrows slightly. "Why were you so late?" Michelle asks suspiciously. I ignored the question and sat down next to Holland. She stared at me, and I looked away awkwardly. I saw the guy from before staring at me, and I turned to Michelle. I looked between them and realised it was her brother. The lighting outside the hall wasn't exactly perfect. I just broke the code between us.

She caught my eye, and then saw where I was looking. "Ah, he's why you were late. Can you be any more of a whore?" she screamed at me. Everyone else stared, and I was confused. Not because of her, because of why she's a Hufflepuff. She's psycho. I suppose it was kind of wrong- but I couldn't exactly see what the guy fully looked like. I stayed silent, and waited for her to say something else. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SLUT!" she yelled. Why can the professors not be here at lunch? Strange. She slowly reached into her pocket, and pointed her wand to me across the table. I scrunched my face up in utter shock, but then I pulled mine out. "Expelliarmus," I muttered, pointing my wand at her. She went flying backwards, and I laughed slightly. 

I looked down the table and he was still staring at me. I rolled my eyes, and turned back to Michelle. She got up and muttered some kind of spell. She was a distance away so I had time to look at the light. It was fucking green. Did she just try using the killing curse on me. I dodged out of the way, and everyone who was in the direction behind me did too. "You absolute crazy bitch!" I shouted at her in shock. She stared at me simply, before seething, 

"Fuck you! That was my fucking brother!"

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry that the lighting out there isn't exactly perfect and it was too hard to see him!" I yelled back at her. She paused, and then stormed out of the hall. I turned to everyone. "What the fuck are you all looking at?" I yelled, running out the hall after Michelle. Just as I was about to pass a corner, I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Blaine, her brother. He pressed his lips onto mine slowly, and I pushed him off me. 

"It was a hook-up. Nothing more! And why would you say don't trust him? You fucking sleep in the same dorm as him so if you have a problem fucking move out or something!" I yelled.