AND PEGGY

"Can I just say, I hate finals with a burning passion." I say, looking like I had 10 years cut off my lifespan. I slap myself to wake myself up and address Peggy.

"You, my dear Peggles, are going to love this." I tell her. She nods smiling.

Video time 0:00-0:20

"Peggy is kinda small tho. That makes her a small part by default." Thomas Jeffershit says mockingly. Peggy kicks his hip bone. By the wince on Jeffershit's face it looks like it really hurt. That's what you get bitch.

"Bitch. Also, I thought the exact same thing. WHY THE HELL AM I THERE WITH ONE LINE WHILE NONE OF MY OTHER SIBLINGS ARE THERE?" She yell-asks. Maria winces because her Peggy just yelled incredibly loud in her ear. Peggy notices and apologizes.

Video time 0:20-0:40

"For some reason me being a ginger feels very right." Hamilton says contemplating. Some of us try to imagine it, and it seems oddly familiar.

Video time 0:40-1:00

"Ex-fucking-actly!" Peggy shouts again. Poor Maria. Peggy looks Maria dead in the eye and in the most serious voice she can says," Never be this much of an annoying burnt titty."

Maria nods amused. Eliza and Angelica look fondly at their sister. Although,  Angelica looks a bit embarrassed. It's okay though because it's a very cute look.

"That girl is a very good singer." Lafayette comments. Everyone agrees.

Video time 1:00-1:20

"I know I have two sisters. I love you both very dearly." Angelica says and hugs her youngest sister (that's here). Peggy rolls her eyes and pats her oldest sister's head.

"Of course you do. I'm the best!" Peggy beams.

"You are also very loud." Maria says fond. Peggy laughs but doesn't deny it. What a sweet moment. It's so cute it makes my heart swell. Nothing could ever ruin this.

"So we're just going to ignore that she called me a fuckboy? What does that even mean?" Alexander bitchass Hamilton asks. I'm gonna tell him to shut the hell up but.

"Shut up, Alex" Herc beats me to it.

Video time 1:20-1:40

She basically gallops and I love that so much. Based on the laughter that fills the room, I'm not the only one.

Video time 1:40-2:00

"Do you think of us as excited school girls?" Philip asks as he hear these girls squeal.

"Philip, they are excited school girls." Eliza explains. Her attention drifts to the wheezing Peggy and I.

"She said called us out!" Peggy wheezes.

"Girl said, I know you're rich, you know we're rich. What's up Kristen?" I also wheeze. I hear someone ask who's Kristen but I don't even know. Also, I'm way out of it.

Video time 2:00-2:20

"BEAT HIS ASS PEGGY!" Thomas shouts. Philip and the Hamilsquad chant fight

"Shut up Thomas." Madison sighs. Peggy gets pumped up and hits Alexander with a pillow. On the TV the camera angle changes.

"They're really trying to get rid of me." Peggy gasps, mock hurt. Maria taps her head.

"There there," she says.

Video time 2:20-2:40

"How old are these girls?" Theodosia (Sr) asks. She gets no answer. John laughs and to Peggy says.

"They're tryna get rid of you." He gets a pillow to the face.

Video time 2:40-3:00

"LALALALALALA!" I shout holding my ears. My denial game remains strong. Theo (Jr) is glares at the screen before she glares at Philip.

Video time 3:00-3:30

The room fills with laughter as Peggy gives everyone another dramatic gasp. She points at Burr.

"You killed me!"

"Everyone seemed grateful." Burr reasons.

"Rude, Aaron." Theodosia scolds.

"Sorry"

"You killed my son!" Alexander yells.

"I die six months before him. Get a brain dumb dumb."

"You calling me stupid? I'm not stupid!"

"If the shoe fits where it." Thomas interrupts.

"CAN SOMEONE SAY THE THE THING?" I yell-ask.

"Next whatever you're making us do." Peggy says.