chapter 4

After breakfast Sinbad and I went out to town and it was nice. The people were friendly and there were items from all over the world. Ranging from food to jewelry to clothing.

Then we decided to head back and Sinbad introduced me to Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin, and his generals.

"Hello Aimi-san," Aladdin said with a blush on his face. Then all of a sudden he jumps at me.

Luckily Sinbad grabs him before he landed on my chest.

"You can't do that to her Aladdin. She's my future wife," Sinbad scolds and Aladdin looks dejected.

Sharrkan burst out laughing and Yamuraiha starts shouting at him. They went back and forth with insults that I stopped listening.

~~~~~~~~~

For the next few months I stayed here in Sindria sometimes watch Alibaba and Aladdin train and other times going around town. Sometimes I even spent time with Sinbad. It was always the two of us because everyone else had other things to do.

I felt bad for Ja'far though. Whenever Sinbad was with me it ment he pushed his work on to Ja'far.

Slowly I started looking forward to seeing Sinbad. He never did anything to me (despite his nickname: the womanizer of the seven seas) and I can see that he's spending less and less time playing with other woman. That kind of made me happy.

When we were alone sometime we went sailing or horse back riding or we just went out for some ice cream. (A/n don't know if they had that but whatever)

When we did all thoughs things I didn't feel like a fragile princess that had to be protected 24/7, I felt like a normal girl. Maybe it would be so bad to marry him afterall.

~~one day at night~~

It's dark out and everyone went to there room to sleep after dinner. I'm rolling around my bed because I can't sleep, so I get up.

Can't sleep so I might as well go out on an adventure. During the tour I noticed that there is a forest on the west side of Sindria. I grab my bag and sword and left the castle.

Little did I know Sinbad saw me leaving and secretly followed me.

The wood at night was breathtaking. The moonlight shining through the trees was my only source of light but that was enough.

I was walking for what seems like an eternity looking at all everything. Then I herad the sound of rushing water and what else to do then follow it.

When I stepped out of the trees I saw a beautiful  waterfall and a clear lake. (A/n- Like pic above, but cleaner and a lot bigger.)

Even though it's night, it's warm outside so I decide to take off my clothes and take a swim.

As I got in the water I an feel the cold hit me. It wasn't bad, it was actually refreshing.

~~~ Sinbad's POV~~~

I watch as Aimi stares at the lake wondering what to do. Finally she takes off her clothes and gets in.

She's so beautiful my mouth drops. She has a slender body and gentle hands. I decide to surprise her, so I  walk up towards the waterfall, take off my clothes and quietly step in.

I slowly make my way towards her while acting like I came here without see her.

I then see her looking up at the moon. When I moved she quickly looks over ready to attack. When she sees me her faces goes from relief to confusion to embarrassment.

Even though it's dark out I can clealy see a dark blush on her cheeks.

~~~~~~
To be continued . . .

Vote
Comment
Thanks for reading!