chapter 3

When I open my eyes I see sunlight pouring in from the windows and I  notice that I'm not in my room.

My memories of  yesterday came rushing back.

'That Sinbad!'I thought angrily, 'he stole my first kiss. When I see him I'm going to kill him.'

Then I was brought back to reality by the sound of the door opening. Sinbad walks in and says, "I see that your awake princess."

*sigh* 'If you think about the devil he will apear.'

I got up and rushed to kill him but was unable to. I look back when I feel a pain on my arm and shoulder and see that I've been tied to the bed. I can't believe I didn't notice.

"Sorry Aimi but I had to take sure you won't run away." Then he walks over here and unties me.

As soon as he unties me I tackle him to the ground. I grab him by his collar and start shaking him. "Why did you kiss me you womanizer of the seven seas?"

He laughed in response which made me even angrier. I shook harder. "What's so funny you idiot king?"

"Your so different from before and look at our position Aimi," Sinbad said slyly.

I look down and see I'm straddling him. I immediately turn red and jump off of him.

I jumped too fast that I tripped backwards, then Sinbad tried to catch me only to fall ontop of me.

"SINBAD!" Someone yells. "Sinbad there you are- what are you doing?" He asks with an annoyed expression.

"Oh hey Ja'far," Sinbad said casually.

"W-what are you doing on the princess?" Ja'far said in horror. He quickly walks up to us and pulls Sinbad off of me.

Then Ja'far starts lecturing him about how he shouldn't be goofing around and should be doing his work.

"Ja'far it's ok. I'm fine so how about we go and eat?" I said politely.

They turn to look at me and ja'far says," Alright. I suppose you hunger after sleeping for 2 days."

What?!? My jaw dropped. "T-two days. I've been asleep for 2 days," I asked nervously.

"You forgot to tell her didn't you Sin," Ja'far whispers in an annoyed tone.

"Opps it slipped my mind," was Sinbad's answer. "Sorry about that Princess Aimi. I accidentally gave you too much of that sleeping drug."

"What?!?! Sinbad you're lucky that you're not dead already," I said while a dark aura surrounds me.

He laughs nervously with his hands up. "Let's keep it that way ok Princess."

I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Just call me Aimi, Sinbad."

"Ok Aimi let's go and eat. Afterwards I'll give you a tour of my country," Sinbad says seductively.

"What are you talling about Sin? You have work to do," Ja'far yells at him.

"It's fine Ja'far that's why I have you," Sinbad takes my hand and leads me to the dinning room, leaving a shocked Ja'far behind.

~~~
To be continued . . .

Vote
Comment
Thank you!