Ultimate Ninja

Heavy rain constantly tapped against the forest ground in a soft but repeated rhythm. Most would be inside their homes or, at the very least, be in some type of shelter to shield themselves from the weather. Such was not the case for a lone, dark figure walking through the vast forest. His pace was that of someone taking a walk to clear their mind.

The figure wore a dark cloak that covered his entire being with a hood to cover his face on the top. The bottom of this cloak was covered in wet mud, proving that he had been walking in the rain for a while. With the constant tap of rain falling around and on the lone figure, mud was abundant. It had been raining for hours now, but the man kept on moving as the ground made squelching noises at each step.

Cold wind caused his cloak to flap in it which slightly revealed a face that should've been in another place entirely. Itachi Uchiha.  He didn't know why he walking in the first place, or even how he got to where he was. The Uchiha would walk for weeks before finding a small town to eat at or sometimes a big city, though he never stayed there for too long. He didn't have the need to eat and he only did if something caught his attention or just to simply not forget what food tasted like. Those were the times when he had figured out that he was in another world, going by the technology anyway. He had been to every village in the Elemental Nations and not one had the technology and the look of the cities and towns that the Uchiha wondered to. He also rarely slept and when he did it was always on the tallest branch of a tall tree because he couldn't trust to be around other people.

He had been wondering for almost three years but Itachi himself wasn't really keeping up with that. He had stopped keeping track a while ago, not from neglect but just from him not really caring to do so. When he wondered around, he never knew where he was going and just went wherever his feet took him. He had seen a bunch of things when he passed through a town or even at abandoned houses near one. Things consisted of robbery, rape, murders, accidents, and more. He stopped to help with any of these problems, not able to keep himself from doing so. Even if it wasn't his problem he couldn't mind his own business.

He was done with fighting however. He did enough of that for one lifetime and he simply wanted to roam around until he died. He had been through enough for one lifetime. He could still feel the warm blood of his parents on his hands as he stabbed and killed them. He didn't know what had happened after that, only that he had blacked out and he woke in a forest. Ever since he first arrived at a small town, he knew he was nowhere near the Elemental Nations.

Over the years, from his travels, he had theories on where he could be but no idea how he got here. He knew that he was, somehow, in a different world. One completely separate from his own.

Even when he figured that out his random non-stop walk never cease. It was the only solace he could find for the the slaughter of his family that he committed.

That was what he did everyday since he appeared in the world. But all that changed the day he came across a certain city.

XxX
Couple of Hours Later

The storm that had been active for hours had finally calmed down. Now it was only small droplets that fell down to earth with only individuals with the best ears could still hear each and every droplet hit the ground. Someone like Itachi.

He was still walking on the mud covered ground which he had been doing through the storm. That showed looking at his attire which had the bottom of it caked in mud and the rest of his outfit drenched in rainwater. With the cold atmosphere that the storm provided, it would make anyone sick in a matter of hours. Such was not the case for the Uchiha since, he had chakra running in his cells that made it so that he couldn't get sick, even if he wanted to. And since he couldn't get sick he didn't have a reason to stop during a storm since it wouldn't kill him and the only feeling he would get would be him being cold a bit.