Teal Eyes

Started writing: Dec 1, 2020 Published: Dec 2, 2020

I am sooo sorry for how late this is VioletSunrises (i think ur the one who requested this lol)

get ready for some eye simping yall

Teal.

Teal eyes.

Shining, glimmering, teal eyes.

Shining, glimmering, dancing teal eyes; holding the divine beauty of only the most exquisite blossoms, of the most extraordinary forests.

Dipped in moonlight, streaked with starlights, glowing as bright as the sun. Teal eyes that left her helpless.

Teal eyes.

Pale.

Pale skin.

Gloriously pale, peacefully, smooth skin.

As serene as the moon, and as sparkling as the stars.

Pale, but not lifeless.

Light, but full of life and as warm as the morning sun.

Pale skin.

Brown.

Brown hair.

Deep brown, swirly, rich brown hair.

Swirls, and artfully arranged layers; the kind of natural sprout of beauty that belonged in a museum.

Soulful and attention-demanding.

Brown hair.

Vacker.

Vacker family.

The best and most noble family. The glowing, golden key to happiness and bravery.

The Vacker legacy as important as protecting, as life itself.

The legacy that served as the giant brick wall between love and friendship.

Vacker family.

And that was where she was stuck. That's where she was helpless.  Sophie stared across the table at the love of her life. So close, yet so far. The closest of friends, yet farthest of lovers.

On one side of the table sat the heir of it all--fame, fortune, importance, glamour.

And on the other side, sat the heir to only lies and secrecy; secrets that could never be uncovered, truths that could never be told.

The air between them held the unmountable barrier between Sophie and her crush -- true love, even.

No matter what, they could never, ever, be seen together. Sophie wished more than anything she could throw off the weight resting on her shoulders and spin in the arms of the Vacker who could never accept her.

Their love would never be accepted, it simply couldn't. Sophie knew she would never see an initialed crush cuff on her arms. And it wasn't just because of matchmaking. There was....something else keeping them from being anything more than friends.

Sophie sighed out loud. She had to stop searching for clues and answers. Hugs were just hugs. Compliments were just compliments. She wanted to stop. She wanted this to be over. She wanted to get the secret off her chest. She had to.

"Biana?"

"Yes, Sophie?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

HAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT, YOU FREAKING THOUGHT

HAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT, YOU FREAKING THOUGHT. YALL THOUGHT THIS WAS SOFITZ BUT ALAS, IT WAS SOPHIANA OR SOBIANA, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. AHH I'M PROUD OF MY TRICKERY.

Haha. But on a serious note, I am really proud of this one shot and how fast I wrote it, so if you enjoyed it, please leave a vote! Have a great day!

 But on a serious note, I am really proud of this one shot and how fast I wrote it, so if you enjoyed it, please leave a vote! Have a great day!