[10] Blaze.

Around 6 days later, they were back to how they used to be, having spent almost every day hanging out at the Coffee Shop. But as the days passed, Blaze's guilt grew wider and wider. They both became attached to each other, which was only making the situation worse. Once he'd tell Vendetta Blake was in fact Blaze, he knew the villain wouldn't take it too well, and would probably start considering just how honest their friendship was.

     They were currently walking away from the Coffee Shop, hand in hand as usual, both lost in their thoughts. Blaze was trying to figure out how to tell him, when and where. Meanwhile, Vendetta had his own thoughts to swim trough, not noticing his friend's nervousness.

    He was thinking about Blaze, and how the last time they met he ended up punched by him. Ever since he decided on living his life however he wanted, he didn't do any villain acts, seeing as he still had the money he robbed and wasn't aimlessly spending them, therefore he hadn't had the chance to meet his enemy. He had to admit to himself that he pretty much... missed the hero. Well, the fights they had, the comebacks they'd share,the adrenaline he'd feel... He missed it all. 

     But, pushing those thoughts behind, he tightened his and "Blake's" hand interlock, reminding himself he should just enjoy the moment. Having reached the bus station, Vendetta turned towards said Blake and inhaled, before saying:

     "You should come by my place..." 

     Blaze was surprised by his words. "For real? " he asked, unsure.

     "Yeah... I mean, before, I'd keep you away from my place not wanting anyone to know where The Villain lived... But seeing as you know about me and I trust you now... why not? " he explained.

     "Oh...Okay, sure..." Blaze said, having flinched the moment he said "trust". He lead him to the bus station bench, then they both sat down. Vendetta placed his head on the hero's chest and Blaze placed his arm around his shoulders. Then, they both waited in comfortable silence for the bus, while Blaze was drowning in guilt.

-----------

     ( in Vendetta's apartment) 

     Blaze's eyes widened at what he saw. Seeing as the apartment only consisted of a huge room and the bathroom, from the deck which held the kitchen side he could see the whole place. And what got his attention were the drawings all around the walls cornering Vendetta's desk. Most of them were of him, in his hero appearance. After going down the two steps of the deck, he slowly approached the art filled side. He stared in awe at the gracefully drawn art, not even bothering to close his mouth. They were perfect.

     Behind him rushed Vendetta, and reached to a drawing trying to take it off the wall, but his wrist was grabbed before he got the chance to.

     "Don't take them down! They're amazing..."

     "They might be, but... it looks as if I'm a creeper or something. And... don't you feel..." Vendetta trailed off, looking outside the huge window next to the desk. 

     "Jealous? " Blaze finished for him, to which Vendetta made eye contact again, taken by surprise when his thoughts were voiced. It sounded weird seeing as they didn't mention anything about any sort of relationship going on between them, and the kiss they shared was not a subject in any of their conversations.

    At the same time, Blaze just felt happy knowing Vendetta actually spent time drawing him and was almost happier knowing he was concerned that he would make him jealous, the villain not realizing he was implying he'd be jealous at himself. The thought itself made him chuckle, and with the chuckle came another wave of happiness, and with the happiness came a hug. Vendetta was beyond confused as the hero's arms wrapped around him.