Museum Mayhem

Sophie

When Victoria vanished to the washroom, I had this feeling the something was off, something just didn't feel right...

I waited for about 5 mins, then I got suspicious, It wasn't like Vicky to disobey the rules. She was the 'obedient, polite, always follow the rules' kid while I was the 'talkative, mischievous, a bit crazy, have fun all day' kid.

I went looking for her in the direction of the washroom. I checked the washrooms, but she was not there, I started walking back to our class. 

But halfway through, I heard the fire alarm ringing and saw a huge crowd of people rushing towards me!

I quickly rushed back, and the teacher escorted us to the grounds...

There, I bumped into Victoria and before I could ask her where she had gone, she whispered, 'Tell you later!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found out later, that there had been no fire, but a very precious painting had been stolen from the museum!!

This painting is transported from town to town and this week was our chance... It was our first time to have the painting in our small city...

Though the police were working on it, we had to help, we had to save our town's reputation!!

It was Monday today, we had 6 days to recover the painting and save the reputation of our town...