1) The gentle wind before the windstorm

"My child... are you sure you want to do this?"

Transitioning into Frisk's room, Toriel and Frisk were having important talk. "Are you sure you don't want to do this?" she asked, concerned. I was eavesdropping outside even though I know I'm not supposed to.

"Yeah, mom.. I mean, you guys are my biological family. I need to go back and see my real family, I can't stay here just for you all. I really love you all, but.. it isn't right to keep my real family concerned and worried sick."

Toriel paused for a moment and started to cry. "Y..You can do whatever suits you, my...my..my child....." she said while sobbing and rubbing her eyes with the long sleeves of her purple robe. I could hear shuffling.

"Here, mom. Keep this," I heard her say while Toriel cried even more. "Th..thank you, my child. I...No, we... we wi-will... never forget you..!"

I opened the door a little and peeked inside. Toriel was wearing a bracelet made out of fresh buttercups. "Mom... stop... you're making me cry..." she said while faking her laughter and hiding her teary eyes behind her long blue sleeves. "I can't.. I... can't do this, mom. I don't want to leave you all.."

My eyesockets were dull as I continued to listen.

"Mom... thank you for everything. I need to tell them now, please gather them in the living room."

She got up as I quickly teleported away before she could see me.

Is this really it?

Is this our fate?

Is this how it is?

Are we never...

..going to love each other?!

Tears were shooting out of my eyesockets while I tried so hard not to make a noise. This pain is unbearable, it isn't fair. Life isn't even the way you wanted it to be...

It..

just..

isn't..

fair....

[Time skip ;v;]

"Guys, I've gathered you all here for a very specific reason..." Frisk said with a dark expression while I stared at her blankly, trying to hide my sadness.

"Spill it, punk!" Undyne shouted. "YEAH, HUMAN. YOU CAN TELL US ANYTHING!" Papyrus assured her. I was silent, I already knew what this would be about.

"Guys, I'm leaving."

"What?" everyone else except for Toriel said at the same time.

"F-Frisk?! You're... you're leaving US?! Altogether!?" Alphys said as she looked like she was about to spill her tears all over the place like she spilled her golden flower tea all over the coffee table.

(if anyone thinks alphys said united states im committing suicide)

"Yeah... I need to see my parents. I really miss them and I don't want them to worry that much," Frisk admitted while rubbing her arm. She bit her bottom lip really hard.

"...Punk."

Undyne said while getting up with a sickly dark expression.

"You gotta be KIDDING ME, RIGHT?!?!" she said while a small tear seeped out of the corner of her eye. "Please let this... LET THIS BE A NIGHTMARE, DAMN IT!"

"UNDYNE, CALM DOWN!" Papyrus said while patting her back. Asgore was dead silent.

"I.. really want to go back. I'm sorry, guys," Frisk said. "How about our last reunion together before I leave?"

Everyone looked like they were going to cry. "O-Of course....." Alphys said while taking off her glasses while wiping her tears away from her scaly skin.

"Alright. I'll leave at night, okay?"

"Yeah.." I finally spilled a word.

When it was evening, everyone gathered in the dining room and began to eat with Frisk... for the last time.

While everyone was eating, Tori didn't seem to show up as she was really busy in the kitchen. We ate a lot of things. Papyrus's spaghetti, Asgore's golden flower tea, Undyne's crab sushi roll, Toriel's butterscotch cinnamon pie, Alphys's ordered fast food and my quiche.

"I'll miss you..." I whispered under my breath to make sure nobody hears what I said.

"Our final activity, friends.. farewells," Asgore said while smiling emotionally.

We said everything we wanted to say, like our last words before we never see our ambassador again.

Frisk hugged every single one of us, but she hugged me the tightest like she never wanted to let go. "I'm sorry, Sans..." she muttered while burying her face in my jacket.

I pat the back of her head and stroked her gentle brown hair while trying to cheer her up.

She finally let go and gave us one last smile. She grabbed her suitcase and boarded in a cab.

"WE TRUST YOU, HUMAN!"

"Hope you have a nice life there, punk!!"

"It was nice knowing you, Frisk!"

"W-We'll never forget you!!!"

"Stay safe, my child!"

"..I'll miss you, Frisk!" I said, strained while I clutched the chest of my ribs while crying uncontrollably. Thus this was our goodbye and we're never going to meet again.

It was sad that gay robot and his cousin ghost didn't know about the events. They were too busy to have time until the weekends.

Until another time, Frisk...

I promise we'll meet again.