6) Is there even hope remaining?

"Oh dear, is Mrs. Dreemurr okay?" Mettaton said while sitting down with us on the couches. "...wait, something's up with her!" Undyne said while shooting up and holding her fist in front of her face. "She definitely IS the kidnapper!!"

Al and Asgore gasped. I tried to not spill an expression. "W-Why do you think so that it's my.. ex wife?" he asked while she sat back down, clutching the armchair's fabric that she was sitting on. "Isn't it clear?! Your ex-wife likes Sans, and has feelings for him! Then, she has doubts that he likes Frisk because he rejected her, and so kidnapped her to get her out of the way!!"

Alphys tried to calm Undyne down. "AND IT'S CLEAR! WE HAVEN'T SEEN TORIEL FOR A BIG CHUNK OF THIS DAY BECAUSE THAT PUNK WENT OFF TO KIDNAP FRISK AND PREPARE A LOT OF THINGS!" she shouted.

"Ah, your opinion and theory sure does make sense, darling but what if someone else had set it up instead?" MTT commented.

"SHUT UP, IT'S A STATEMENT! THAT PUNK IS GUILTY AND FOREVER WILL BE!!" Undyne screamed, with confidence in her voice as the spark in Asgore's eyes faded. "She ran away quickly when she was confronted, and so she's guilty before we know it!"

"Guys, can I.. dismiss myself?" I asked while trying to grin like my good old self.

"Yeah sure, punk. You better not end up like before..." Undyne said while eyeing me.

I got up and ran into my room. I locked everything and took the house keys everyone had so nobody could unlock it. I hugged my legs tight while trembling as my tears were streaming down my cheekbone...

I could hear shouting from downstairs, and it's mostly from Papyrus and Undyne.

"Get it together, you bonehead! I'm gonna always be here for you," her voice echoed in my head while I began to cry a lot more.

After the incident, I began to become an insomniac and an alcoholic. I drank ketchup even more often than before now, and I always snuck out to Grillby's at dawn (since the bar was open for 24/7 now).

"Got more... *hic* refreshments???? *hic hic*"

"Sans, go to bed. You're extremely drunk right now."

I banged my wine glass on the table. "Oh comon.. *hic* just wone morru *hic hic* gwassss..... *hic*"

"Enough is enough, Sans. You can barely even speak normally at this point!"

"Nooo..... *hic* Wun mor gwalsss *hic* pwlease......"

"That's enough. Stop whining for god's sake, or else I'm gonna take you back to your house."

"Nwoooo *hic* oooo...."

Grillby stood up and pulled me by the hand. "Fuku, you're gonna take care of the bar while I'm gone." Fuku smiled promisingly while her magic green flames were glowing brightly. "Of course!"

"Now, for you," he said while dragging me out of the bar as he forced me inside of my room.

"*hic* fine......." I said while grumbling.

I jumped into my bed and snoozed till the next morning. Heavy eyebags stood below my eyes and I looked exhausted and fatigued.

I honestly didn't want to get up, but I couldn't sleep, so I just laid still on the bed.

Not even after 10 seconds, I could hear Tori and fish lady arguing... what were they up to this time?

I unlocked my door as silent as I could and peeked downstairs.

"UGH, YOU KNOW WHAT!! IF YOU WON'T HAND FRISK OVER THAT MEANS YOU'RE GETTING ARRESTED!" She shouted.

"I WOULD NEVER KIDNAP MY CHILD!!" Tori protested loudly.

"YOU WOULD! YOU RESENT HER BECAUSE YOU THINK "YOUR" SANSY LIKES HER!!!" She screamed at her.

Asgore and Al were the only few spectators as they tried to stop the both of them.

"The both of you, stop at this instant!" Asgore yelled.

"U-U-Undyne, please s-stop!" Al added up.

The four were involved for almost forever. Suddenly, a glowing crimson butterfly approached them and made a loud siren-like noise.

"Follow", it wrote on a piece of paper. "What's this crap now? Why's it here?!" Undyne yelled.

"Important", it wrote again. "M-Maybe we should... follow i-it?" Al suggested.

I snuck behind them and tailed the four of them. The butterfly led us to a graveyard with only one grave in the middle.

"Now, why are we here you little punk?" Undyne asked again.

"Read grave", it jotted down.

On the grave that was made out of solid marble, "Chara Dreemurr" was engraved on it. "I-Isn't this...?!" Asgore said with tears in his eyes as he looked back at the butterfly.

It tried to nod as best as it could and dropped the piece of paper before it vanished.

"Resurrect"

[Word count: 747 words]