The Real Friend Is That One Who Support U In All Your Difficults

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

***Chapter 6***
In Jessica's house:
Jessica:Good morning my lovely mother.she put a kind fast kiss in her mother cheeks.
Maya: Good morning my crazy lady.
Jessica:Good morning my incredible dad.
Ethan:Good morning my dear..wait..
Jessica:What?
Ethan:Where are you going?
Jessica:What?I'm going to my college dad.
Ethan: Sorry my daughter.Can I talk with you for a minute?
Jessica:Of course dad.Tell me I'm getting worried.
Ethan:No, don't be worried.Look..I got a promotion in my work.
Jessica:Oh!! That's a great news dad, congratulations.! And she embraced her dad very much..
Ethan:Thank you daughter.Buy this promotion has a condition to git it.
Jessica: condition?What is it?
Ethan:I have to move to another state.
Jessica fell silent a little and continued to say: Which state you have to go?
Ethan:The United States of America.
Jessica: What?The U.S.A..But this is very far dad..My college..My friends..My entire life is here....
Ethan:I know daughter that it is a very difficult situation..I won't be sad if you and your mom and Jhon want to stay here and I will come in holidays.I won't oppose at all as it's your freedom.
Jessica:How many holidays you have in this job when you move?
Ethan:One holiday in the year for one month.
Jessica:Whattt?Just one holiday and also for just one month?This is madness dad...What is forcing you for all of that?
Ethan: Nothing is forcing me daughter.This is a promotion for one time in my career,I will be so foolish if I disagreed.But I'm not forcing you ,you can stay here in your town and enjoy your life here,you know that I love you so I can't break your freedom.
Jessica fell in silent again for minutes and she decided finally what she will do.
Maya: Jessica.. Just say your decision and accordingly,we will decide the rest.
Jessica:Ok...!
Ethan:Ok for what?
Jessica:I'm ready for moving..I can't bear leaving my dad all this period..I will go with you.
Ethan: Jessica, don't force yourself for coming with me,just do what makes you happy.
Jessica:And also there is nothing will make me happier more than staying with my family and support them in all their decisions.
Ethan: sure daughter?
Jessica:Sure dad.
Ethan: That's my daughter.i'm so grateful for having a daughter like you.
Maya and Ethan hugged Jessica kindly then Jessica said:What about Jhon?What his opinion?
Maya:He went out for his college early today so we couldn't tell him,but I don't think that he will mind moving as he adores traveling.
Jessica:Ya,I think so,too.
Ethan: Ok my daughter just go now and catch up your college and your lecture my honey and I'm sorry for making you late.
Jessica:No,dad don't be formal I'm your daughter don't apologize to me.
Ethan:Ok my sweety daughter now catch your college fast before getting fire from it and stay in home like a divorced.
Jessica laughed loudly and her mom,too.And Jessica went to her college to carry this sad news to her best friend,and she also knows very well that she won't bear this news.
In the college:
Jessica:Hello,my sweet girl.She said that and gave Malinda a very big hug as a bosom of eternal farewell.
Malinda:What is the occasion of this sudden love,baby?Just tell me the disaster  without any introduction.
Jessica:Ha ha.So funny..Stubid silly girl.
Malinda: Welcome back my friend,This is my Jessica not the one who comes and hugged me and told me kind words, That is my girl and my upbringing.
Jessica:Ya ya I know that's your dirty upbringing that's what you mean true?
Malinda: Exactly my bitch.
They laughed a lot and said some funny jokes,then Jessica stopped talking and her sadness was very clear in her face so Malinda noticed that and said:What is wrong with you?We were kidding from minute ago what happened?
Jessica:I want to tell you something,but promise me that you won't get angry.
Malinda:I was right when I said that there is a disaster true?
Jessica:it is not a disaster,but it is an entire change will happen in my life and will change it upside down and also both of us will suffer from it.
Malinda: Jessica,Just tell me before getting angry as you made me very worry.
Jessica:My dad got a promotion.
Malinda:Oh! That's very great Jessy. Congratulations,but where is the problem here?
Jessica: Thank you+Catch your breathe.
Malinda:Ok bitch,Tell me right now.
Jessica:The promotion has a condition which is to move to another state which is the U.S.A...........
Ñancy ßamir⟩⟩