No Impala Means No Winchesters

Brittani's P. O. V.

I walk up to the huge metal door on the bunker. "No Impala that means No Winchesters right?".  "Usually" I hear a voice behind me. "How are you going to get in there?"  Sarah, my angel, says standing beside me. "I'm not sure yet but I know you can" before I can say anything else I hear the door slowly creak open. "Did you do that? "  I look at Sarah. "No"  She says.  "Welcome" I hear a fimilair voice. "Castiel"  I whisper "Brittani Singer, Dean and Sam should be excited to meet you". Castiel clears his throat and Sarah laughs "I told her it was a bad idea". She walks down the stairs and over to the table where Cas is seated. "After all, Castiel, They are not going to believe her."  "They will. I WILL MAKE THEM" Cas slams his fists down of the table. Sarah pulls him by his trench coat over the table "Mmmhhmm Clarence let's see" "if they hurt her". She laughs shaking her head  looking down then looking back up into his eyes. "Let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve".  I walk over to the table and I sit down. "Sarah let him go" I smile. She reluctantly let's go And Cas pats down his coat "its always nice to see you, Sarah" He smiles a small smile. "Castiel we are back" I hear Dean yell coming down the stairs and into the room we were seated in. "Who is she?" Dean drops his case of beer on the ground. "Relax" Cas said "She's Bobby's Daughter".  "Castiel there is one thing wrong with that." Dean said drawing out his knife. "Bobby Never had Kids"